Chapter 116 - 120

Chapter 116 is furious, owing to the woman

There are more people in the family, and it is inevitable that there will be one or two special bests. The only failure of the second generation of the Wang family is the second wife, Wang Han, who is lazy in the weekdays, and always loves people everywhere. The length of the Taoist, Wang Sunshi And Wang Jingui did not teach her less, but she was a slapstick who remembered to eat and remember. When she taught her, she often admits mistakes, and she turns her back and forgets, but they did not expect that in this case she Actually, they dared to come, and Yan Ruirui's words undoubtedly made them faceless and shameful.

"You're a what thing, here turn to get to talk to you? I'm their two aunt ??"

"You give me to shut up!"

"Pop!" "Wang

Jingui you doing ah, ah, do not fight ah?"

Wang Han's anger and anger, pointing at his nose and yelling, Wang Jingui couldn't bear it, rudely stuffed the child into his arms, and grabbed Wang Han's two steps and gave her a few slaps. Wang Han's also It's not a fuel-efficient lamp, but it's not to forget the crazy hand, but it's a more intensive fist. The couple, in spite of the time, hit the gate of Yuehua Mountain Villa.

However, no one feels that there is something wrong with it. On the contrary, all of them are refreshed, and they secretly scream in their hearts. How can she not forget to humiliate the masters? Also said that the second aunt, is she the second mother? But anyone who has a brain can't do this kind of thing. If you don't look at the face of the two old people, I am afraid that it is not just Wang Jingui alone.

"Wow, mother.

"Hey, mother, don't fight."

"Hey,"

seeing Wang Jingui's fists becoming less and less heavy, Wang Han's nose and face were swollen, and several of their children cried and rushed up. The oldest boss is a girl. Child, with Ling Jinghan childhood, has been fourteen years old, inherited the Wang family's excellent genes, born quite watery, but at this time but crying pears tears, pitiful, the second child is a boy, 12 years old and eight years old, respectively It's already a big boy, but in the face of this kind of scene, they can only admire on one side, they can't be close at all, and the youngest fourth, still slap in the arms of Wang Mu's arms.

Wang Laozi did not open his mouth, and the other three houses of the Wang family did not dare to go forward to discourage them. Yan Ruirui Ling Jingxuan and others were even more impossible. People were not afraid of shame. They were not afraid of others to read jokes. Anyway, their family's affairs were enough. More, not bad, this two pieces, simply now just passed, most of the guests did not come to the door, there are actually few people who really look at the excitement, most of them Lingjiacun children heard the news.

"You are noisy at the gate? Jingui, I don't want to stop!"

Hearing the movement outside, the old lady Wang Sun, who had just sat down in the room, walked out under the help of Ling Wang's, and saw that the second child was here. In the case of a woman who is married, Wang Sun's anger is not good.

"Hey, if you owe it again, Laozi will take you off!"

After her drink, Wang Jingui finally stopped, and Wang Han, who had a swollen face, cried and rushed to the old lady: "Beat the dead, mother. You have to be the master of me, Jingui, he wants to kill me