Chapter 061 - 070

Chapter 061 Military Service of the Court

In the next few days, Ling Jingxuan was buried in making jam and wine. In the morning, he would go with Ling Jingpeng to pick the fruit. In order to give them enough physical strength, he would stay at home for cooking at noon. The food is also good. In addition to the fish I caught, I have meat almost every day. It is worth mentioning that the little buns Ling Wen actually have no luxury, but his face is still a little painful, and the afternoon He usually does not go to the mountains. One person stays at home to clean and dry the fruit. Because the wine is sealed immediately after the brewing, Ling's farm work is also very busy. In the past few days, Ling Chenglong's couple have come, one to help him. Making wooden wedges, one to help take care of a few children, or to help him clean the fruit, Yan Ruirui will get better and better, he wants to help, but every time it is not for Ling Jingxuan to drive away, is to let Ling Wang give Stopped, no way, he can only look at the wife and children in a daze, from time to time to teach the buns a little simple knowledge, do not ask why he lost his memory, why he will learn, he himself I do not know, anyway, every time he is mouth to come, we are almost used to it.

Although the days are busy, the two families have had a happy and fulfilling experience. On the other hand, in the old Lingjia's side, under the deliberate provocation of Ling Jingwei, Ling's father took the big house and went to the town with imposing manner. Finally, he was back with a gray face, by the way. Also brought back Ling Jingwei and Zhao Suhua's and the book, and, because they were too noisy, they originally thought about their family, and Zhao Zhao, who wanted to leave them a thin face, was also annoyed, and took out the town of Xinhe and the doctor. The diagnosis book, clearly written above, Ling Jingwei is born with cold, and it is never possible to make a woman pregnant.

As the saying goes, there is no impenetrable wall in the world, and this matter soon spread to Lingjiacun. For a time, Ling Jingwei, and even the entire Lingjia have become the laughing stocks after everyone's meal. Lingjia's sorrowful, unreasonable old lady is From the morning to the night of cursing the second room, my heart has already taken them as an enemy.

Five days later, with the concerted efforts of all the people, the whole 50-jar jam was full, and the 100-tank wine was also brewed, all of which were stored in the cellar, and the small cellar was full. Just when everyone was relieved and ready to rest for two days and then continue, the official documents of the court conscription were officially released into the village. Ling Chenglong's couple and Ling Jingpeng were all called back. Zhao Dalongfu is also a cloud of fog, no matter they are It is not a husband and wife. The court only recognizes the labor force. In fact, both of them are laborers, so it is necessary to have one person to serve the military service.

"I don't know what my mother is like."

Minger Zhang shopkeeper is coming to pull the jam. Ling Jingxuan, who is sitting under the eaves and looking at the little buns, can't help but frown. Lingjia big room has two sons, two rooms. At present, it is also two, and the three rooms are three, but the youngest is only twelve years old. It is not enough for the conditions of conscription. That is to say, the military service will only choose among the six eligible people. The old woman's eccentricity will definitely let the two-room person go. Ling Jinghan's illness is much better, but under Ling Jingxuan's majesty, he has always pretended that there is no improvement. The only candidate is Jingpeng. These days, It's not that Ling Jingpeng is helping him everywhere. With his destitute body, it's impossible to take on such a big business. Ling Jingxuan is grateful and worried about his younger brother.

"You didn't know it long ago? You can't take out twenty-two silver coins to the military service."

Yan Ruirui, who is guiding the little bun boxing, walked over to him and sat down. Sometimes he really couldn't understand him, obviously worried. No money, why bother?