Chapter 121 - 125

Chapter 121

"I'm not going to be killed in front of my house? I've emptied the door, Ling Jiang, please."

She gave her a cold look, and Ling Jingxuan's gaze shot at Ling Jiang who threatened him like a sharp blade, Unfortunately, he thought that they were just ignorant village women, so he didn't have to worry about them, and punished them a little bit. If he didn't dare to provoke them anymore, he didn't expect that she was a traitorous one, and he dared to go out to play with him So why bother with her? "You." The mother and daughter stared unbelievably, as if they were saying, why aren't you afraid?

Indeed, if you change someone else, you must be afraid, but who is Ling Jingxuan? Will the two village women be threatened?

"Just hit it early, just as I also think that the new house should find some human blood and add a bit of horror, so that some people will not remember to come to the door from time to time, if you don't want to die, then let's go find Just be with the old patriarch. "

Indifferent to tell them nakedly, today is not the question of their unwillingness to compromise, but whether he will spare them.

"Go, I'm afraid you can't do it? Ling Jingxuan is the fact that you poisoned my mother. Even if I tell the emperor, I'm not afraid."

Ling Xiaoying's mother who began to be afraid, Ling Xiaoying fixed his appearance, as long as they bite. The poison belongs to him, who can help them? Today is definitely the best time to put Ling Jingxuan to death, saying that she is not willing to miss it easily.

"Don't you still have a face? Just because you want to see the Holy One today? It's impossible in the next life!"

Yan Shengrui looked at him extremely disdainfully, as if looking at her like a bee, not sure why, when she mentioned Royal He's all kinds of upsets, and she is worth it?

"You?

Huh, just pout your lips and wait for Grandpa Er and the old patriarch to have a good time." Ling Xiaoying was furious. Maybe it was enough insult today . Yan Shengrui's little disdain soon disdain Behind her, her small face was naked and proud.

"No, they are here."

Looking at a group of people rushing from a distance, Ling Jingxuan mocked his lips and pouted? He didn't have the spare time to hear that Ling Xiaoying's mother and son turned around in unison, and saw that a group of more than a dozen people led by the old man, Ling Qicai and the old patriarch were striding towards the meteor, apparently beating a lot of Ling Chenghu and a few in Sanfang The son is also among them, as well as the elders in the clan, Ling Chengcai, the representative of the big house, and Ling Jinghong, who is waiting beside the father, and several other strong young men.

"Man, you finally come, Ling Jingxuan him?"

" Pop !"

Thought that the savior had arrived, Ling Xiaoying hurriedly ushered her mother to meet him, but the angry grandfather threw a slap and covered her before she finished speaking Faced with a beating face, Ling Xiaoying's eyes widened unbelievably. How could it be, how could he hit her? It's not her fault today, they should be clear. Why not hit her without asking why?