Chapter 001 Crossing, the four walls of the family

"Kill him, damn monster, kill him..."

"Don't hit me, you stop, don't hit me..."

"Wow... oh..."

"Haha..."

Country weeds On the open space, a group of half-sized teenagers punched and kicked around a run-down figure. The two sides were black and small. About three or four-year-old children cried and pulled those people, but they only waved their little bodies. Launched half a meter away, it is simply a slap in the arm, and the teenagers are screaming at the same time, and they are all slamming on the thin body of gray ash.

"Oh..." The

painful shackles were almost drowned in the screams of the teenagers. Ling Jingxuan had not had time to open his eyes, and the pain in his heart was heard. The whole body seemed to be falling apart, and his memory was not his memory. Crazy into the mind, rising his head and wanting to explode.

"My mother said that he is a monster, killing him..."

"Kill him..."

"I am not a monster, you are going away, don't hit me..." The

two boys are constantly being pushed down, and constantly Climbing up and rushing past, one of the little boys' mouths still screaming and arguing, the teenagers who can fall into madness can be resisted by his dry and thin body. The more painful they are, the more violent they are, and the more they are going to die.

No one noticed that the besieged Ling Jingxuan was sinking, and his right hand was as fast as lightning to catch one of the teenager's ankles.

"Touch!"

"Oh my mother-in-law..."

The sound of the heavy object slammed, accompanied by the sharp screams of the teenagers. Others were scared to retreat, and the little boy who pulled them stopped crying. Silly looking at the teenager who fell to the ground, I saw that the teenager's left foot was tightly grasped by a black lacquered hand and looked down at his hand. Its owner was the man who was previously beaten by them.

"You damn demon..."

"Don't move, or cut your neck!"

The young boy who fell down slowly reacted, and the other leg was going to slap on Ling Jingxuan's thin and thin body. No one Notice how he acted. Everyone only felt a flower in front of him. In the next second, Ling Jingxuan grabbed a sharp rubble in his hand and pressed it tightly on the neck of the boy. The naked meat was deep in the display, as long as he was slightly With a little more effort, the juvenile's aorta is broken.

"You, you, you... what are you doing?" The

pair of slender and sturdy Danfeng eyes swept away the turbidity of the weekdays, reflecting the horrible murderousness of the horror. After all, it was a half-year-old boy who saw this situation and was scared to tremble. Speaking is unfavorable, and there is no such thing as the previous violent violence.

"Well..."

Ling Jingxuan wanted to answer him, but his head hurt like he would explode at any time. The rubble on the neck of the boy gradually relaxed. The messy memories in his mind told him that he should have met the legend. After crossing, as to which generation to go to, which is the current situation, he said that there is no way to sort out.

"Hey?" The

black and small boy stared at a child about the size of him. The only bright-eyed eyes stared at him. Ling Jingxuan frowned and looked at him. A few fragments slipped through his mind. It looks like these two. At first glance, malnutrition, dry and thin buns are his son Ling Wen Lingwu? Do you want to be so boring? Is this body less than twenty years old?

"Well..." The

brain was even more painful. Ling Jingxuan had to let go of the juvenile boy and the messy spit in his heart, holding his head in pain.

"You damn monster waiting for me, I am going to call my mother to clean you up, you wait..."

The teenager who got free slammed him away and fled with others while not forgetting Under the swearing words, after a while, there was only Ling Jingxuan and two cognac and thin buns with his head in pain.

"Hey, are you not stupid?"

Holding his brother close to two steps, Ling Wen asked tentatively, and it was difficult to conceal the excitement and fear in his tone. The Lingwudi, who was in his arms, had a touch of hope, brother. Both of them are paying attention to their embarrassment.

"..."

"Touch!"

"

Hey !" Ling Jingxuan had not come to open, and his eyes fainted. When he fell, he seemed to see two small buns rushing toward him, scarred. The cheeks couldn't help but raise an ugly smile.

In the dimly lit thatched cottage, Ling Jingxuan's head was covered with a layer of gray rags, and the paper was lying on a wooden bed like a paper. The cracked wall was filled with cool breeze from time to time, facing the soil of the wooden bed. On the wall, a square window was opened. Two old windows were slanted on top of it. It could fall at any time. There was a big wooden box at the end of the house. Basically nothing, one word, poor, not Generally poor!

"Brother, Daddy were sleeping for several days, when to wake up?"

"The doctor said that the heat back soon wake up, I'll go take a look."

"Ah, my brother, I'm going with you."

Imaginary The hidden wooden door was pushed away from the outside. The two little buns took their hands and walked in and out. One of the small buns reached out and touched Ling Jingxuan's forehead and touched himself. Then he whispered. Dao: "It's not hot anymore. You are here to guard me. I am going to burn the hot black noodles made by the noon milk.

I will be hungry when I wake up." "My brother is also hungry..."

Ling Wu The well-behaved nod, the chicken-like little hand sprouted and touched his little belly, Ling Wen smiled and nodded: "Well, Xiao Wujun, will soon be able to eat." After

that, the little boy walked Going out, Ling Wu looked back at the squat in bed and ran over to help him pull the broken quilt on his waist before he got back and picked up a small bench with a missing leg.

Ling Jingxuan on the bed slowly opened his eyes. He woke up as soon as the two little buns opened. Compared with the confusion a few days ago, he has almost sorted out the basic condition of the body. The two little buns are indeed It is his son, a pair of twins, who are five years old at the end of the year. Although they are thin and small, they look like they are three or four years old.

Thinking of this, Ling Jingxuan turned around and looked around. The bottom of my heart was a sigh of sigh. The family was surrounded by four walls, plus two cognac buns. Do you dare to hang on to this life? What's more fucking is that the two little buns seem to be born to him. Therefore, people in the village say that he is a monster, otherwise a man will have a baby?

On weekdays, the adults are better. The big deal is to point at him. Those half-size children often bully him in groups of three, just like he just smashed him in the same day that he just passed through, and he lost his fight. Actually, after five years, he was killed by alive. Is this also an alternative kind of arrogance?