Chapter 101 -105

Chapter 101 is shameless crying, brain mental retardation

"What are you talking about? You and my brother are brothers, even if you have been independent, can you erase the blood relationship?"

Ling Chenghu frowned before the wife was crying. Going out, looking at Ling Wang's eyes is full of disdain. In their hearts, whether it is Ling Chenglong or Ling Wang's, they are the targets of their oppression. They can have a good life now, but because of Ling Jingxuan's gimmicks. The party with enough money and money to make it back, as long as Ling Jingxuan does not come out to spoil, other people are not afraid of it, waiting for them to get the master of Ling Chenglong, but also afraid that Ling Jingxuan does not bow down and respectfully ask them to go in? The filial piety is bigger than the sky. The old Ling family initially abandoned Ling Jingxuan. He didn't buy it and no one would say it, but the two brothers never gave up his monster son. If he dared to disobey the second brother, the villagers A single person can also drown him.

"That is, the second time you are too hurtful, let the second brother hear you not to take

a break. In just over a month, her body seems to be a lot of abundance, the skin is also white, and the light blue on her body. Although the color clothes are plain, the material is the Jinjin forging the talents in the city. By contrast, this month, I have suffered from the old lady Ling Chenghua and Ling Li's torture. I think Lingjiang is even more embarrassed here. Burning in the fire, hate can not rush in and pull out her clothes and wear on her body.

The two people who are inflated seem to have forgotten, people will change, Ling Wang was weak at home, in order to protect his son, she However, it is notoriously pungent. Now they have nothing to do with the show talents. How can she grievance and maintain the superficial effort?

"Long brother is not my day, I am my business. You must have the ability to write down the book. I didn't dare to accept it, Ling Chenghu Ling Jiangshi, don't make any friendship with me, don't use the previous set to scare me, I don't eat that set, Lao Lingjia and we have already broken the right, you have no rights I have no obligation to go to the door. I have to receive you. "

Cold finished, Lingwang Shi proudly turned around, hidden under the clothes of bleeding palms full of sweat, she is never dreamed, they actually dare to self-righteous door, they in the end what?

"You?? I don't talk to you about this unreasonable shrew, let the second brother come out, I want to see him."

Obviously, Ling Wang was no longer as arrogant as he used to be, dare not speak, Ling Chenghuqi The face was smashed into pig liver color. After half a slap in the face, the shackles were pretending to be pretending to be pretending to be the same as her old lady. But the turbid and dark eyes kept the viciousness that could not be discerned. When he saw Ling Chenglong, I am afraid that the first sentence he exported was to cry Ling Wang's.

"He is not at home, I advise you to hurry to go, or wait for Jingxuan to come back, I am afraid that you are suffering." The

side body smiles and touches the facial muscles, Ling Wang's intention to ridicule.

Thinking of Ling Jingxuan's ferocity, Ling Chenghu's two couples reflected a chill, but the huge manor in front of him is really attractive. They have a chance to come here, will they give up easily? Once successfully convinced Ling Chenglong, not only did they have a good life, but even a few children could follow the light, especially the second child and daughter Xiaoying, because Ling Jingwei Ling Chenghua's business, the second child Ling Jingyu's wedding was blown. Daughter Xiaoying is also not good at finding her husband's family. If they can move into the manor, who would dare to marry them? Those who have prostitutes at home, are they afraid to line up to marry their home to respect Yu? And Xiaoying, maybe she can still seek a rich dowry for her.