Chapter 161 -170

Chapter 161 Wasteland (1) One Future

Tomorrow is about to open up the land. After dinner at night, watching the sky is still early, Ling Jingxuan simply invited Chu and his father and Zhao Hanfu to go to the wasteland to go around, while digesting can also explore the situation, several buns heard that they want Going out, rushing to go side by side, squatting on the side of the wolf scorpion carrying a large piece of braised beef, and rushing up and down around them, wandering around their tails, and finally a group of adults with a bunch of small buns, plus Two wolf scorpions went out together.

"Be careful, although the wasteland is not long, but there are many poisonous snakes and rats, so be careful not to be smashed by them.

The road built by them is almost the scope of the wasteland, see the little buns. With the size of the black side running crazy, Han Fei can not help but worry about.

"Woman.

The little buns screamed and ran back with the wolf scorpion, and screamed along the road, just like the little beast that released the cage. Ling Jingxuan shook his head helplessly, and gestured to follow up on Tuesday to look after them. He and Yan Ruirui and others entered the wasteland, the ground is not flat, there are small potholes everywhere, from time to time can also see caves of different sizes, should be made out of snakes and rats.

"From here to the inner sea tributary, at least 10 acres or more? Is it so wide before?"

Looking at the vast ridiculous land, Chu can't help but frown. He only knows that Qingguo's agriculture is not developed enough. Many people, did not expect? ? Even the rich land of Zhangzhou is like this. Isn't the other state houses worse? It is no wonder that the people complained that the land that was originally limited had to pay a high tax, and he would be dissatisfied with it.

"No, I heard that it was not so wide before, and the land on the edge could have been planted. However, the scope of seawater

recharge has become wider and wider, and more and more land cannot be planted." Although Zhao Dalong is not an authentic Lingjia Village. People, but also grew up in Lingjia Village, plus he used to help the iron shops in the town, the external contacts are more, and there are relatively more things to know.

"is it?"

The Song of Chu is silent, and seawater intrusion is a natural law. There is no way to improve it by artificial force alone.

"That is because the local officials have not thought about improving the erosion of seawater and letting it invade."

Instead, Ling Jingxuan grinned and broke the first steps with Yan Ruirui, closing his eyes and taking a soft breath. The cool night wind, the sea smell mixed in the wind is not strong, that is to say, this tributary of the inner sea is not as big as imagined, and the salt content is not necessarily really high, if the officials in charge are really heart The people are willing to go to the mountains to go to the countryside to understand the local people's sentiments and the annual influx of seawater. Combined with the experience of water control, it is not difficult to solve the problem by dredging the inner sea and diverting the water source.

"Do you have a way?"

Yan Yanrui's resignation of both words is so exciting that he can let the inner sea disappear.

"Yes, no, you don't ask, Jiangshan is not mine, I am not obliged to be a free laborer."

Shrugging, Ling Jingxuan's road, to completely rectify the violation of the sea by the sea is definitely a time-consuming and labor-intensive The big project that consumes money, he asks himself that he has no compassion for his heart, and he can't be so selfless.