Chapter 151 - 160

Chapter 151: Finding Differences (2)

"Why did it fall suddenly? It won't really spread, right?"

"Who knows that a while ago, I heard that the plague broke out in Datong Town. Fortunately, our master Hu discovered it in time and stopped it when the plague did not erupt Otherwise, we in Qingyang County may be a dead city long ago.

It's better to stay away from this kind of thing. " " No? Look at him twitching so scary, what a terrible infectious disease. "

" " Don't say it, the more terrible it is? "The

crowds of people on the street showed disgusting expressions, and the discussion was endless. Ling Jingxuan couldn't help sneering. It turned out that this was the so-called city man? Really noble, in contrast, he would rather face the superb Lao family's best everyday, at least fighting them can also relieve the boredom.

"Sheep epilepsy is a kind of mental illness, and it is not contagious."

Knowing that his son had deliberately asked that, Ling Jingxuan responded in cooperation with him, then released his hand again, and stepped forward to squat in front of the man. Taking the opportunity to examine him, he quietly retracted the silver needle inserted into his body.

"If you don't want him to bite his tongue, you are advised to find something to plug his mouth. Muscle people are most likely to kill themselves unconsciously."

After speaking coldly, Ling Jingxuan got up and left. Back, everything was done naturally and secretly, except for Yan Shengrui, who had excellent eyesight, almost no one saw him tampering.

After a while, the guy lying on the ground gradually stopped convulsing, and the doctor did not diagnose a specific illness when he came. Under no circumstances, the doctor could only let the two guys from Jinxing help him to him. To the drugstore, as for the man who was knocked out by Yan Shengrui and fainted, the doctor helped him to get a few stitches and woke up, but his face was very ugly. The doctor said that his ribs might be broken, so he asked him He went back. This was just the beginning. The bank broke two guys. What next? ? "Treasurer Wang, Treasurer Hong, why are you free to come to our bank today?"

The doctor was sent away, and the crowd gradually dispersed. Except for a few people who had nothing to do to see the liveliness, everyone else left. The treasurer of Jinxing took a deep look at Yan Shengrui Ling Jingxuan who was standing side by side with the children, holding his fists and smiling To the two shopkeepers, they are both doing business in the city, and they are more or less known, especially they are the shopkeepers of Xinyuan and Baiyun Pavilion. Even if Xinyue Jinxing has the state capital to support him, he will not. Dare to pretend in front of them.

"We are accompanied by Ling Zi and his two little sons to buy things. It is not polite to return to the shopkeeper."

The shopkeeper who holds Ling Wu is also a human spirit. He has long smelled wrong from Yan Shengrui Ling Jingxuan's behavior, so His words sounded polite, but in fact they were coldly rejected from thousands of miles away, and they couldn't afford to go home, but it didn't mean they couldn't, either. Since Ling Jingxuan invited them to support the scene, they naturally have to help.

"Is it so.

The shopkeeper who surnamed Gui didn't feel cold and sweaty, and his eyes inevitably swept across Ling Wu. I saw Xiao Baozi turning his face and humming gently, and he returned to the corner of the shopkeeper's mouth and finally realized that he was Unexpectedly provoked a character who shouldn't be provoked, and his heart was also aggrieved. Those little children saw the soil buns from the countryside at the first sight, and they were full of local accents. Who knows that they have Xinyuan and Baiyun Pavilion? Relationship, I had known this before, even if he borrowed ten of his courage, he would not dare to humiliate them in public.