Chapter 051 - 060

Chapter 051 has to buy how much!

"The cattle and sheep can be bought, even if the eggs are counted, oh, as Xiao Shu said, go and grab a few more chickens and come back. If you feed the big ones, don't you have eggs to eat? Hey, the family is rich now. It may save the province a bit better. You are not saying that you have to send us to study. There is also a house that should be refurbished. You have to ask for money." The

cattle and sheep are beasts, and they will never lose money when they buy them. The consumables of the egg were decisively rejected by him. It was a plunge that he had a lot of troubles. Ling Jingxuan, who failed to seize power, quickly said: "Well, you can do it according to what you said. You should take it back and let me put it. I There is something to say to

Xiao Shu alone. " It's good to have a small buns in Tuen Mun. Ling Jingxuan took out a silver ingot of twelve silver from the one hundred and two silver, and took out a few silver ingots. Then I will re-attach the baggage to him.

After receiving the baggage, Ling Wen turned and excitedly ran out, and the little buns also followed him, until the figure disappeared. The Ling Jingxuan brothers only looked at each other and laughed, forget it, save the province. Well, as long as their little buns are happy.

"Jing Peng, after a while, you go to the market to find Lao Wang, and order 50 big jars that can hold fifty pounds of things. Don't be too big, you can do it according to the ordinary jar. Two hundred small jars like yesterday, remember that the body of the altar should be engraved with a dark linger, the bottom of the altar will be engraved with the words of Lingjia Jam, and there will be another 200 in the jars ordered yesterday. Don't let Xiaowen know." With a smile, Ling Jingxuan pushed the silver two-piece spindle into front of him.

"Oh... well, I know, do you want me to catch the piglets and chickens by the way?"

"Also, first catch two piglets, chicks catch 50, buy a few more. Only the hen who is laying eggs, is there a carpenter with good craftsmanship?"

Ling Jingxuan nodded and agreed, and looked at the two little buns as if they wanted piglets, and bought them back soon. Ok, at least he won't always stare at him in the future. To be honest, every time he spends money, he can't help but hear him shouting, and he's completely afraid of him.

"Isn't it a carpenter? When you are slacking, you often do some woodworking to get the market to sell, or do you think we are coming from the ration?"

Carefully accepting the money, Ling Jingpeng said casually, he will also have some simple carpenter work, of course, only to help the old man to hit the hand.

"Is it? I really forgot, Cheng, then I will wait until the time comes."

Ling Jingxuan's strange eyebrows, this thing he really didn't know, the original Lord's memory did not, afraid he was In the past few years, in order to help him to learn specifically?

Thinking about this, my heart can't help but warmly, although my parents are too honest, it is easy to be bullied, and it is impossible to protect them, but Ling Jingxuan is happy from the bottom of my heart, at least they really love him, isn't it? As for the other things, they are being bullied by honesty. If they can help them to fight back, they will never be protected by others.

"You are looking for the wooden wedge of the kind of wine bottle?"

"Well, by the way, be a pigsty chicken ring, right, there is no other private school besides the private school opened by Ling Laozi?"

Nodded, Ling Jingxuan suddenly asked, then they are expected to be more and more busy, the child is still sent to the private school as soon as possible, save him from being at home, some people with no eyes on the door.