Chapter 022 - 030

Chapter 022 wine making jam, iron baby

Their fish seems to be really good to sell, Ling Jingpeng is not coming back, and Ling Chenglong is not together. It should be to go home to help the farmer. After all, it's time for farming. It's good to have a face-to-face every day, by the way. As a matter of fact, because of the respect of Ling's family, Ling Jingxuan threatened to sue the government, and he did not bring people to trouble them as expected. This matter is almost a curb. As for Lizheng or Dawajia, will it be resentful? He, Ling Jingxuan said, it doesn't matter, do they have less resentment against him? There are not many more, and there are not many of them.

"What? Twenty one? Is it so expensive?"

When the big bun heard Ling Jingpeng report that the cans of the slender neck of the big belly were actually twenty words, the little face was red, and the eyes were glaring at those Jars, don't mention how much pain, 20, a total of four hundred texts, plus bought other things, today's fish is sold in white.

Ling Jingxuan's mouth was pumped, and he secretly threw a look at Ling Jingpeng. The brothers were busy moving all the cans into the cellar. Under the instructions of Ling Jingxuan, the two men acted in a smashing of the wild grapes that had been processed yesterday into the jar. Then, seal the bottle with the cloth wrapped in dirt, let the grapes naturally ferment in the jar.

"Well, you can drink it in a month

, Jingpeng , is the market in the town open every day?" Looking at the jars neatly stacked in the cellar, Ling Jingxuan's face showed a gratifying smile, if not tight, he I also want to pick some wild grapes to make wine, maybe this will be the first bucket of gold he has dug in this era, although he does not know whether there is wine in this era.

"Yeah, every three days, every set, every day tomorrow happens to be set, big brother you're going to the fair?"

"Ah, I want the rest of the wild grapes boiled jam to get the market and sell it."

Does not explain too More, Ling Jingxuan nodded and left a lot of wild grapes, it is estimated that two or three cans of jam should not be a problem.

"Can these wild fruits really sell money?"

Wen Yan, Ling Jingpeng curiously asked, he always thought that the eldest brother was cheating Xiaowen.

"Should it be okay? Minger will try to know it. Right, the pool in the backyard should not be dug. Wait for more money and ask people to dig a large pond directly. You are right, Yuehuagou. The fishing rod can't catch it for a long time. It's better to raise it yourself. In the future, it is a lot of input."

During the talk, the two have already arrived in the kitchen. Ling Jingxuan put down the smoldering fire to prepare the jam and rock sugar. Ling Jinghan's illness can no longer be delayed. I plan to enter the treatment stage tomorrow, which is one of the reasons why he is going to go to the market tomorrow. The medicines at home are limited, and some medicines are still taken in the medicine shop.

"Brother, do you teach me to jam? I also want to make money."

There is no doubt that he said, Ling Jingpeng eagerly said that the affairs of the big baby really make him convinced, since the older brother is awake, it seems to have become nothing. No, he is convinced by his heart, and, although it has been many years, he always remembers that the older brother was very gentle and loved them.