Chapter 37

Froy made his way to the Outei classroom, he knocked on the door and opened it "Im Froy, im here to bring you to the office as Bernard would like to see you all"

Yoshiya looked at all the other students "Wonder why he wants to see us"

Nishikage gave a shrug "I dont know"

Ranto smiled "Well I hope its good news" Gen nodded "Maybe we'll getting the blame for the pink and blue ribbons"

Yoshiya gave a smile "Bernard was cool about it"

The Outei students followed Froy to the office "First class Bernard"

"TAKEMI" the outei students yelled in shock. Takemi gave a small wave "Hey guys" Yoshiya smiled and pulled Takemi into a small hug then he pulled two ribbons out "Pink or Blue"

Takemi looked at the others in shock "Umm whats this for"

Bernard blinked "Well i dont know if you know Ryouhei but his mom is expecting and the students are putting bets on either the baby is a boy or a girl, by having pink or blue ribbons"

Takemi gave a small laugh "Thats cute to be honest, I'll take a blue"

"Who's the girl outside, she's kinda cute" Gen asked. Nosaka turn to Gen "One of the carers at the children's centre"

Bernard nodded "Anyways the reason why I asked for you all to come here is so I can get to know you all, so would you all take a peice of paper and a pen and write about yourselves"

Takemi smiled "I already did it before you guys came in"

Haoto looked at Takemi "Then you can help me then" he teased. "No thanks I'll pass" Takemi smiled.

The Outei students all grabbed a peice of paper and a pen and started writing about themselves.

"Will this information stay with you Bernard" Takemi asked. Bernard nodded "Yes it will be with me at all times"

20 mins later the Outei students left the office to let the other students in "Nosaka, I've kept this in for so long, but I've had feelings for you for a while" Nishikage spoke as he blushed.

Nosaka started blushing a deep red and gave a nod "Nishikage, I've been meaning to tell you as well, ive had feelings for you and I like you, I mean like like"

The Outei students watched on their eyes fixed on the pair. "Nosaka...I...love you"

"I love you too Nishikage"

The Outei students cheered but not that loud so everyone would hear "THIS IS SO CUTE" Yoshiya smiled.

Nosaka and Nishikage gave each other a kiss on the lips before going back to class.