Chapter 26

(hints of death)

Later that night Takemi made his way to the hospital bathroom to look at himself in the mirror "I guess I've got to get use to this face" Takemi sighed as he touched his bruised face.

Takemi let a few tears out "Why didn't he just kill me, why did those guys save me, I wanted to be with my parents in the sky, I could of been safer up there"

A young doctor came into the bathroom "You need your rest, you've had a bit of a day today"

Takemi turned around to the doctor with tears in his eyes "Why doctor, why was I saved, why wasnt I dead"

The doctor sighed "Now now young one, its a big shock to take in thats why you need to rest"

Takemi gave in and let a sigh escape his mouth as he climbed back into bed "Just give a shout if you need us"

Takemi nodded "Thank you" he let a small sigh out before turned over to get comfty. "Nosaka" he whisperd as he shut his eye's/

The next day Nosaka walked to school where he was met by Nishikage and Asuto "Hows Takemi" Asuto asked as he looked at Nosaka.

Nosaka looked down "I wont know until I see him later, far as I know he's is out of danger, the hospital rang the children's home"

Nishikage gave a small smile "But thats good inst it"

Nosaka nodded "Well yeah but the police came over to speak to me about the attack, but I believe Atsuya and Shirou gave evidence as they found him"

Asuto gave a nod "I hope the man is caught who did this"

Nishikage nodded in agreement "yeah and hope Karasu is never allowed to step back here"

"Sakuma penguins cant just live on ice cream it states here they eat eat fish" Hikaru tapped the penguin page in the book.

Sakuma shrugged and gave a small smile "But how do you know they dont eat snow cones" he smiled as he bit into a bar of chocolate

"He has a point" Haizaki yawned.

Hikaru just turned to Haizaki "Oh come on, tell him the truth about penguins"

Haizaki sighed "if he wants to believe that they eat snow cones then let him"

Sakuma smiled and clicked his fingers "Sorry im hyper, chocolate in the mornings is great"

Hikaru sighed "I can tell" Haizaki nodded "Makes no sense what you just said"

Just then a tall man walked in the gates wearing a indigo suit, he had long white hair "all the students seem tense" Bernard spoke

"They all seem shock, well not suprise of the attack" Froy smiled.

Hikaru smiled as he saw his old childhood friend "OH MY GOD FROY ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU"

Froy smiled as he looked at Hikaru "Ive missed you so much, how are thins" Haizaki and Sakuma both looked at eachother "Don't say it patchy" Sakuma smiled "What how he didn't get all embrassed like you" he teased.

Bernard carried on walking into the school "could use more color"

Kudou looked towards Bernard "Can I help you"

Bernard turned to Kudou "My Name is Bernard Girikanan, I'm from Russia, I heard a student was attacked by another students father"

Kudou nodded "Yes thats true, Takemi Kousuke was beaten up, It's all being taken care off"

Itsuke came to Kudou's side "Would you like me to teach the Outei students, thet've still got no teacher"

Bernard turned to the greenhair male "And are you a teacher at this school"

Itsuke shook his head "No I go around fixing the computers, I'm also Ryouhei's dad"

Bernard gave a small smile "Then you can show me around, if that's okay with you"

Itsuke gulp thinking he had never shown anyone around before "Of course sir follow me"