Chapter 27

Haizaki sat at his desk pulling his notebook out letting a small sigh out "Whats up" Hikaru asked kindly. Haizaki turned to the boy beside him "Oh nothing, just my mom is expecting another baby"

Hikaru smiled "Wow congratulaions"

Haizaki rolled his eyes "Yeah thanks I guess"

Hikaru blinked "Aren't you happy about it" Haizaki shook his head "'Ive been an only child only for 13 years, and now my parents want another baby, we live in a small house, we all share a room"

Hikaru looked at Haizaki "I see your point, I really do but, I'm sure there are other families around the world with with small houses"

Haizaki started to do some doodling in his note book  not taken much notice "Maybe I can get Yoshiya to lighten your mood, he can give us all pink or blue ribbons"

"Hows that gonna work" Haizaki snapped. Hikaru smiled "Well all those who say girl get to wear the pink ribbon and those who say boy wear the blue, and whatever the baby is the oppsite has the wear that color ribbon up until the baby is born"

Haizaki stopped and smirked "I like it, I'll be back soon"

Yoshiya was about to go in his class when Haizaki stopped him "Hey you, you fixed Sakuma's eye patch with a silky black ribbon, I was wondering can you lend some pink and blue ribbons out"

Yoshiya blinked "We've never spoke before whats the problem"

Haizaki sighed "My mom is having a baby, and Hikaru said those who say girl wear the pink and those who say boy wear the blue, and whatever the baby is the oppsite wear that color ribbon"

Yoshiya smiled and nodded "I cant wait can I get first hold of the baby, I just love kids"

Haizaki blinked "so you want to sit with my mom as she gives birth"

Yoshiya blushed and smiled "Well I mean your mom and dad will get the first hold and of course you will but I mean out of the whole school, please"

Haizaki rolled his eyes "Fine, but just hand the ribbons out and do what I said"

Yoshiya smiled and pulled Nishikage into a hug "I bet you remember when little Toramaru was born"

Nishikage looked at Yoshiya "Are you okay did you hit your head or something"

Yoshiya smiled "I just love babies and how small they are"