Chapter 56

Kazemaru sighed as he scrolled through his phone when Kaoto sat next to him "You don't say alot do you" Kazemaru's eye' met with him "I didn't have alot to say" Kaoto sighed as he lent his face on his hand.

"You do know you've just taken Takemi's desk"

"It was his, then Arashi gave it to Karasu"

"Will you stop bringing his name up"

"Can't be helped"

"It can be helped, just don't do it"

"Ooo stressy Kazemaru"

Meanwhile Sakanoue made his way to the bathroom, he threw his bag to one side and slid down the wall "WATCH IT KID, YOU NEARLY HIT ME"

"Im sorry"

Kira popped his gum "What's up with you" as he chewed it some more.

Sakanoue looked up fighting tear's "Why is life so hard" Kira bit his lip "Oh crap, must be this kind of day where everyone is going to cry on me" he thought to himself.

"Please tell me" he begged.

Kira got on the floor as well "So what's happening" Sakanoue cried harder "My parent's split up, I jumped on a train to see my dad. I got caught and was at the police station"

Kira blinked "That's kinda cool, I mean not about your parent's I mean the whole train thing"

Midorikawa came out the toilet and sighed "Really, saying that to a kid" Kira stood up and looked at the boy on the floor in tears "I said the train thing was cool"

Midorikawa bent down and patted the boy's head "It's alright, life can be hard it's full of surpise's too" he gave a small warm smile.

"Will they get back together" Sakanoue sniffed as he looked at the green hair teen. Midorikawa looked at Kira for a little help.

Kira looked down at him "Eh, you know kid I've only really had a dad in my life, he kinda gave me everything"

"IDIOT WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT" screamed Midorikawa.

The door suddenly the open a man in a black suit came in "I heard shouting is everything okay"

Midorikawa looked ar Kira "It was until he gave bad advice on divorce parent's" The Agent sighed "Oh dear the d word"

"See kiddo divorce happened to the agent too" Kira smiled. The agent sighed "My parent's got divorced when I was two, I got a step dad at sixteen"

Midorikawa looked at the agent "A step dad at sixteen, that must of been hard"

"Not really, he was kind understood everything, then my two sisters came along"

"See kid nothing to worry about" Kira smiled.

Midorikawa shook his head "Really"