Chapter 55

Bernard made his way to the Outei classroom along with Froy "Do you think its best you tell him infront of the class" Froy asked. Bernard shook his head "His carer is on her way, I'm going to do it infront of her"

"What about the agents"

"They will be out of the room, I think it's best its just him, carer and myself"

"What about me"

Bernard sighed "You will be with one of the agents"

Itsuke was about to go into the classroom when he bumped into Bernard "Oh you waiting to go in"

Bernard moved abit of hair out of his eye's "Umm yes, Just taking my time, Don't know how to break news to a kid about court"

Ituke crunched the mint in his mouth and took a deep breath in "Not going to be easy, I tell you that" Froy looked at the two adults "What if he already knows about it"

"No he don't, That's why the carer is coming in to support him" Itsuke opened the door to the classroom "When were you told" he asked looking at the young man as he placed some books on the desk.

"This morning infact through a email, That poor kid has gone through hell"

"Is that about that Karasu kid, never liked his dad, He's the one who made Mitsuko life hell"

Froy blinked "Runs in the family"

Bernard looked at Froy "Please Froy no remarks"

"It's kinda true tho, Karasu dad is the reason why his son is the way he is, His dad has a scar through his lip my wife done that"

Froy eye's sparkled "Cool that's amazing, how did he get it"

Bernard shook his head "That's peronal Froy" Itsuke chuckled "Its cool if you want to know, he tried to come on to her, he pinned her agaisnt a wall and she scratched at his lip"

Ranto walked into his classroom holding a muffin "First one today..oh sorry for bursting in like that" He bowed.

Bernard gave  small smile "Honeslty its fine, Im just waiting for Takemi" Ranto blinked "He's at your office with a lady"

Froy laughed "See that's what you get for leaving, I told you to stay there"

"You didn't tell me anything"

"I take it I've got to put up with two kids fighting now, and the baby is not even here yet"

Froy followed his brother out "Have fun with the Outei lot" he teased.

Itsuke rolled his eye's "Honeslty rich people" he mutted to himself.