Chapter 36

The next day Froy walked into the office he saw Bernard alseep, his head was resting in his arms on the desk, he slowly walked up to the older man who was sleeping soundly "Bernard wake up" Froy whisperd.

Bernard's eyes slowly opened, he sat up in the chair "Froy what time is it" he said as he let a yawn out.

Froy pointed to the clock "7.30am you know school starts in 15 mins"

Bernard blinked at the clock then looked back at his little brother "I must of fallen asleep while going through the files"

Froy smiled and handed a coffee to Bernard "Drink up Bernard, the students will be here in 15 mins, well 14 now"

Bernard let another yawn escape his mouth before taking a sip of his coffee, I better straigten up"

Froy smiled and patted his brother "I'll bring the classes one by one here, I'll let you see Hikaru first im sure you have so much to catch up on" he teased.

Bernard gave Froy a cold stare "We're not lovers you know"

Froy chuckled "Ohh lighten up" Bernard rolled his eye's and sighed.

Later on that morning Nosaka knocked on the office door "Come in" Bernard called.

Nosaka opened the oak doors, he stepped into the office and shut the doors behind him "Can I help you"

Nosaka nodded "Im Nosaka Yuuma, i believe you saw my friend Takemi Kousuke in the hospital yesterday"

Bernard nodded "Little Takemi yes i did, is he back in the childrens centre"

Nosaka shook his head "No, the thing is he doesn't want to come back, he thinks Karasu is coming back, since Arashi and Midoin didn't do anything, its scared him alot"

Nosaka was about to speak when Froy bursted in the room "Brother, a student called Takemi is here with a lady"

Takemi walked slowly behind the lady, he held onto her close. "Takemi" Nosaka spoke. Takemi eyes met Nosaka's eyes slowly. "Nosaka..." he hugged the older boy "Thank you for supporting me on this hard time"

Bernard gave a smile "Nosaka can stay with you if you like" Takemi nodded "Thank you sir"

Froy smiled and shut the door behind them, he slowly went to get the first classroom for Bernard.