Chapter 41

Bernard walked through the hall and at the main entrance where the police were "Excuse me sir, are you the headmaster of the school" a policeman spoke.

Bernard shook his head "No sir, I came from Russia, I heard about the attack of a student, but not the headmaster of the school"

A few of the police officers raised their eyebrows at Benard. "Do you have any information on Midoin" the policeman asked as he looked at Bernard.

Bernard shook his head "Come in and I'll show you his office"

The bodyguards and Froy watched as Bernard showed the police the way.  "What's he doing" asked Froy.

"Showing them a way I guess"

"Why need 5 officers here"

"Must be pretty bad if there are 5"

Froy nodded "Bernard went to the hospital to see the kid who was beaten up"

"Froy" Hikaru spoke.

Froy turned around and saw Hikaru looking confused "Why are the police here and who are those guys in the suits with sunglasses"

Froy smiled "Oh these guys behind me are the bodyguards that will be looking after the students" he smiled.

Hikaru blinked "Well thats good, but lots of classrooms and 3 bodygaurds don't add up"

"Thats what I said, but Master Bernard said so" the shorter bodyguard spoke up.

"Its not like that two of us will be at each end of the corridoor while one of us looks after Froy" The older bodygaurd spoke as he fixed his pony tail.

Hikaru shrugged "What about the police" he asked.

"The attack on Takemi" Froy yawned.

meanwhile the police were looking around the office "We do need more information on Midoin"

Bernard sighed "I dont know nothing about him"

"I know you dont, and I dont think you would, he wouldn't give us any information when we were talking to him about the attack on a student"

Bernard sighed as he looked out the window "some of the students are here now, I'll go and bring them here"

"No need im sure we will break him, we're good at these sort of things"