Chapter 33

Kudou took Sakuma and Gen to the staff room and took the cell of Gen "I told you my cell is at home and on charge" the cyan boy spoke.

Gen huffed "Fat chance patchy, Like I believe that"

Kudou sighed and dialed a number "Hello Mr.Sakuma its Kudou here, I'm sorry to ring you but I need to ask is Jirou's cell at home"

Yoshiro nodded "yes its at home charging, why did something happen is he okay"

Kudou sighed "Well Jirou apprently posted something on Twitter about Gen"

Yoshiro sighed "My son isnt on Twitter I only let him on Instagram and SoccorBook thats about it"

"I see well thank you for clearing that up Mr Sakuma" Kudou spoke.

Sakuma smiled as he gave Gen the middle finger "Told ya"

Gen growled at Sakuma "YOU HAD A LUCKY ESCAPE PATCHY"

Kudou put the phone down and looked at the two boys "Alright I've spoken to your dad Sakuma and he can confrim that you dont have a Twitter account"

Sakuma nodded "Told ya I didnt have my phone"

Gen looked at Sakuma "Sorry I attacked you but if it wasnt you then who was it"

"YOU REALLY THINK ITS FUNNY TO ATTACK A CHILD WHO'S JUST LOST HIS MOTHER" Seiya yelled as he pinned Yuuichirou aginst the lockers.

Yuuichirou pushed Seiya off him "What you on about, why would I joke about a child who's lost their mother when I haven't got a mother myself"

Seyia showed him the screenshot "So you didnt write this on Instagram about Toramaru losing his mother, explain yourself"

Yuuichirou showed his cell "Look the only social media I use is SoccorBook why would I go in Instagram, You should really ask around before grabbing the wrong end of the stick"

Seiya sighed "I'm sorry I attacked you and place the blame on you"

Yuuichirou fixed his uniform before looking at Seiya "Well why dont you ask around who has Instagram before you jump down their throat"

"Boys you should be in class" Itsuke spoke.

Seiya and Yuuichirou both turned to the older male "Itsuke"

"Whats up" Itsuke yawned.

Seiya sighed "Well someone pretented to be Yuuichirou and wrote about my cousin"

Itsuke looked at Seiya "May I check, my son uses instagram, just need to make sure it's not him"

Seiya handed the phone over to Itsuke and watched the older male. "On Instagram you can check previous usernames"

Yuuichirou looked "Can you do you that"

Itsuke nodded as he pressed the button "Karasu Yukihito" Itsuke spoke.

Seiya felt his hand go into a fist "That little punk"

Yuuichirou gulped "Why would he do that" Itsuke sighed "Father like son the pair of them aren't nice, but I'll be sure to tell Bernard when he returns, oh and have you seen Ryouhei"

Hikaru came out the classroom "Oh Ryouhei he went to town to grab some Kumazo clothes for the baby"

Yuuto looked at Hikaru "You sure I didnt see him come in the school gates"

Hikaru nodded "Im certain, he found out there was a Kumazo baby section in that clothes shop near the candy store"