chapter 8

After lunch Takemi and Karasu were both sent to the headmaster's office "Ive called your dad in Karasu and your carer Takemi" Midoin spoke.

Takemi looked down "Tell Karasu im not an orphan"

A knock made the two boys jump "Enter" Midoin spoke.

A scary man came in with dark pink hair and a scar across his lips "Who beat my son up, i have the right to know" he snarled as he looked at Takemi "Was it you, if it is I'll get my revenge"

Takemi gulped and turned to his carer "Please tell them im not an orphan"

"He is an orphan i used to date his mother, she wanted to leave that things father, to be with me" laughed the older man.

Takemi hid his tears "IM NOT AN ORPHAN, JUST STOP IT" he cried.

"Calm down" a kind voice spoke as she rubbed Takemi's back then looked at Midoin "I'll keep him off for a few days"

Karasu smirked at Takemi "Hope you feel better orphan"

Takemi didnt blink an eye at Karasu as he followed his carer to his classroom to collect his things "Your not mad at me are you" Takemi spoke.

The Carer shook her head "Kousuke I am kinda in shock you aren't like this"

"Sakura what are you doing here" Nosaka asked. Takemi turned to Nosaka "Im going home, just to get away from Karasu for a few days"

Nosaka put his hand on Takemi's shoulder "I'll put your name down for the football club later on"

Takemi smiled "Thank you Nosaka, That will be great"

Asuto watched on and pulled Ryouhei over "Takemi's going home, what did he do"

Ryouhei looked at them "Well I heard he punched that kid in his class"

Takemi walked past Asuto and Ryouhei "I'll see you soon guys, I'll be back in a few days"

Nosaka waited before Takemi was out of sight "Listen, Takemi did punch Karasu for being called an orphan"

"Is he really an orphan"Ryouhei asked.

Nosaka nodded "He is yes, he was in the home long before I was"

Asuto felt upset for Takemi "But why does Takemi say he isnt"

Nosaka looked at the two "He was only 3 when he was put in there while I was 5, everyone use to tell them his parents were going around the world that why they left him there, he always belived it. infact he wont stop asking when they are coming back"

Asuto looked down "he got upset yesterday because his parent's weren't here"

Ryouhei looked at Nosaka "Who's going to tell him"

Nosaka looked down "His not ready at all, with Karasu picking on him will only make it worst"

Asuto looked at Takemi "Can I come over and see Takemi later on if thats okay with you" he asked kindly.

Nosaka gave a small nod "Of course it will cheer him up"

Ryouhei rolled his eye's "One way to change the subject"