Chapter 21

Karasu sat in the police station waiting for his dad "Im the innocent one here"

Kyoushiro came into the police station "My son is innocent, that kid has caused trouble for my son since he first started school"

The Police offier standing over Karasu looked at the father and son "Im sorry but the boy has got plenty of proof, the child even said you grabbed him and pushed im onto the ground"

Kyoushiro growled "got any proof of it"

Karasu grinned "Dad they havent so dont worry"

later that day Sakanoue walked into his home "Son is that you" called a voice. Sakanoue spoke up "its me dad"

"Can you come to the kitchen"

Sakanoue walked to the kitchen and saw his mother and father sitting at the table "Son I want you to be a man about this"

Sakanoue looked shocked "About what" he asked.

"You see sweetie your father and I are getting a divoice"

"MOM, DAD WHAT WHY, PLEASE NO" Sakanoue cried.

"Son its going to be okay, you'll be the man of the house" his father whisperd.

Sakanoue cried into his father "DONT LEAVE ME"

The older lady sighed "Your father is going back to Osaka"

Sakanoue cried harder "NO ITS NOT FAIR WHY DONT I GET A SAY"

"Son things happen please remember this isnt your fault at all" his father gave him a supportive smile.

The lady looked at her son "Sakanoue these things happen everyday you arent the only child going through this"

Sakanoue let lose of his father "Will i see you again" he sniffed. "I'll come up and see you my son, I promise"

later that night Toramaru watched Nishikage doing the last of his homework "So the headmaster got arrested"

Nishikage nodded "Yep so did my teacher, and Karasu"

Toramaru gave a small smile while hugging his new tiger toy "Do you think it was my mom"

Nishikage gave a small smile back "I do believe so kid"

Toramaru gave the older boy a hug "So dreams can come true if you believe"

The next day Ryouhei and his dad woke up, Itsuke turned to his wife "She's been sick during the night"

Ryouhei looked at his dad "Will she be okay" Itsuke nodded "Im sure its only a sickness bug son"

Mitsuko opened her eyes and looks around "Honey, where's Ryouhei" she asked.

Ryouhei looked at his mom "Mom im here, are you okay"

Mitsuke tried to sit up "Honey i took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back positve"

Itsuke wrapped his hands around his wife and kissed her "Oh my god babes im so happy, we've been trying since Ryouhei was a child"

Ryouhei blinked "HANG ON....moms gonna have a baby, in this dump how will the four of us live in a small space"

Itsuke turned to his wife "We will talk about it when we get home"

Mitsuko smiled "Im just gonna get some rest"

Itsuke nodded "Ring me if you need anything honey"