Chapter 42

Ryouehi walked through the gates with Yuuto, his tired eyes met with the 5 police cars in the parking lot "So I wonder what happened" Ryouhei yawned. Yuuto looked at the police cars, he let a small sigh "Remember when Takemi was attacked"

Ryouhei nodded "Course i remember" Yuuto looked at Ryouhei "Well maybe they are here to speak to him, or to get information"

"Come on rich boy, why would they need 5 police cars for one student being attacked, unless you know something we all dont"

"Shut it first year"

"Goggle freak"

"first year"

"STOP CALLING ME FIRST YEAR, IM LIKE TALLER THAN YOU"

"Ranto is older than you and his shorter" Yuuto teased.

"You make no sense" Nosaka butted in as he looked at Ryouhei.

Ryouhei turned his head "Like you know something"

Nosaka blinked as he looked at the two boys before him "Takemi lives with me in the children's home, all I can say he has nightmares about the attack, he wakes up screaming every hour"

Takemi slowly walked into the gates, his eyes met with the police cars His chest went tight, he felt his heart beating "no..no...no"

"Are you okay" Sakuma asked.

"Do you need some water" Norika offerded as she held her water bottle.

"Would you like a sit down" Osama spoke.

Takemi stepped back "No, no its all good"

Reina grabbed the younger boy's arm "You could of stepped back on the road"

Takemi rubbed his eye's slowly looked around "Why are the police here"

"Maybe Bernard knows" Osama tried to calm the younger boy.

Norika nodded "We could take you to him" she asked kindly. Takemi shook his head "Im okay..."

Shortly after the students were walking to the classes when they all stopped in their tracks "Who are the guy's in the black suits" Ryouhei asked.

"I dont know ask them" Fudou snapped.

"You ask them" Sakuma grinned as he pushed Fudou forward.

"PATCHY" Fudou snarled

"BALDIE" Sakuma growled

"YOU TWO SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU WANT THEM TO HEAR US" Ryohei yelled

"You do know that you're also shouting and causing a scene" Midorikawa spoke

Fudou walked slowly up to one of the guards "Excuse me, we were just wondering, why you guys are here"

"Well you are all aware about the attack on one student right" one of the guards spoke. Everyone nodded.

"Master Bernard wants us to protect the students"

"Not gonna happen, because 3 of you lots of classes, dont add up" Ryouhei yawned.

"Can you do any better" Seiya suggested.

Ryouhei was about the speak then he just huffed "Hmm"