Chapter 13

Takemi sat at on his bed looking outside the window then looking down at his self harm cuts. "I want this to end" he sighed as touched the cuts.

"Kousuke" Sakura spoke making the young boy jump. "Yes" Takemi replied. Sakura came into the young boys room "Your going to be in Nosaka's room for a few days"

"Why" Takemi looked at her. Sakura smiled "So he can keep an eye on you, we'll all worried about you, your not eatting at all, hardly sleeping"

Takemi smiled weakly "Maybe im coming down with something"

"Why are your arms behind your back" Sakura asked. Takemi smiled "Just stretching, thats all"

Sakura raised her eye brow at him then sighed "Okay if you say so, make sure you eat" she spoke as she looked at the lunch on the side.

Takemi nodded and bowed "I will"

Sakura left the young boys room before turning to the other carers "He's acting strange"

"Im sure Yuuma will speak to him later on" Kiba whisperd.

Takemi got his phone out and saw more messages

'When you come back i'll give you a taste of your own medicine'

'I know your there kid'

'trust me im waiting for you'

Takemi sighed and put his phone onto his bed then slowly got up and walked out of his room" Kiba I want to go back to school tomorrow"

"Are you sure, you havent eaten, hardly sleeping as well Kiba spoke.

Takemi gave a weak smile "I miss my friends, I guess just staying here im not facing my fears as I know my friends will be there to support me"

Kiba smiled and patted Takemi on the shoulder then he looked down and saw the cuts on Takemi's arm.

"Kousuke, are those cuts, where did they come from" Kiba looked at him.

Takemi gulped "I had a itch honestly"

Kiba went into Takemi's room and notice the blood stain "KOUSUKE  YOU'VE BEEN SELF HARMING"

Takemi looked down then yelled "YOU HAVENT BEEN BULLIED, YOU HAVENT BEEN LIED TO ABOUT YOUR PARENTS" he yelled as tears fell from his eyes.

Kiba looked at Takemi "Kousuke"

Takemi looked down, he slipped into his shoes "Im going for a walk" he sighed before making his way down the hall.

Takemi walked out the building and took a walk around town. "Hey kid, feeling lonely" Takemi looked up and saw a man looking like Karasu.

"Arent you the kid who beat my son up" Kyoushiro smiled.

Takemi looked up and started to shiver "Whats the matter, cat got your tounge" Kyoushiro started to chuckle.

Takemi tried to run but felt a tight grip on his arm "Now little one, I'll make this very clear ever bully my boy again and I will beat you black and blue"

Takemi gulped "But your son called me an orphan"

"My son isnt like that, now get out my sight" Kyoushiro threw Takemi onto the ground and walked away.

"Are you okay" Hikaru spoke.

Takemi looked up "Yeah im good, its no big deal" he sighed.

Hikaru looked at his arm "Did that man do that" he spoke kindly as he held the boy's wrist in his hand.

Takemi looked at his cuts then looked at Hikaru "No I did, but they will heal, trust me"