Chapter 22

That morning Karasu followed Sakuma to school " Hey I want to tell you something"

Sakuma froze "Please dont hurt me"

Karasu smiled "I wont, but you know Takemi the kid from Outei" Sakuma gave a small nod "You know he said you should of died with your mother"

Sakuma broke down crying "He said that it can't be, your not lying are you"

Karasu nodded "Yeah shocking I was walking around the park and I heard him"

Sakuma felt anger in him "That stupid freak" Karasu started walking away as Takemi walked up to Sakuma "Hey Sakuma"

Sakuma pushed Takemi up against the wall "YOU THINK ITS FUNNY"

Takemi looked at Sakuma "Whats funny, Sakuma I have no idea"

"TELLING SOMEONE THAT I SHOULD OF DIED WITH MY MOTHER" Sakuma cried.

Takemi gulped "I wouldnt say that, You have to believe me"

Sakuma was about to punch Takemi when a strong hand grabbed him "You really think Takemi would say that" Taizen spoke.

Takemi gulped and made a run for it "Takemi isnt like that at all, he's gone through enough already"

Sakuma picked his back up and made is way to his class. 

"Taizen"

"Nosaka"

Taizen looked at the boy before him "Whats happen" asked Nosaka.

Taizen sighed "Sakuma was going to punch Takemi, something to do with he should of died with his mother"

Nosaka looked down "I think this is Karasu's work, Takemi isn't like that"

Taizen looked at Nosaka "Im going to speak to Sakuma about this, just to put his mind at rest"

Hikaru was about to walk into the classroom but Sakuma pushed in front and sat at the desk.

"Sakuma....whats happen, everything okay" Hikaru asked.

Sakuma looked at Hikaru "what would you do if you were told that you should of died with your mother"

Hikaru put his hand on Sakuma "Who told you that"

"Karasu...over heard Takemi" he cried. Hikaru raised his eyebrow "Sakuma, you believed Karasu over Takemi, did you not ask Takemi"

Sakuma looked down he knew he had done wrong "i dont think Takemi will want to speak to me, I nearly threw a punch.

Taizen knocked on the door "Sakuma"

Hikaru looked at Taizen "Sakuma was tricked by Karasu" Taizen nodded "Thats why im here, you should also say sorry to Takemi, you know he's not in a good place at the moment, with him being bullied"

Sakuma looked down "I know, I'll talk to him later on"

Nosaka hugged the crying Takemi in the boys bathroom "Nosaka please believe me"

Nosaka tried to calm the young boy down "Its okay we know you wouldnt say that"

"C..Can this get any worse" Takemi cried harder.

Nosaka tried to calm the younger boy "It was one of Karasu's dirty tricks that Sakuma fell for"

Meanwhile Karasu stopped Sakanoue "Hey little one"

Sakanoue looked at the older boy with tears in his eyes "Please leave me alone"

"I just want to speak to you" Karasu grinned.

Sakanoue stopped in his tracks and took a deep breath "Okay but make it quick"

Karasu looked at him "You know" Before Karasu could finish a voice made him jump "THATS ENOUGH"

Sakanoue looked and saw Taizen behind him "You've caused two pains between two students"

Karasu started shaking "I....uh....um"

Taizen growled "I suggest you leave here and dont show your face here"

Sakanoue walked behind Taizen, Karasu just gulped and left the scene. "You okay kid, he didn't say anything to you"

Sakanoue gave a small nod "I am now thank you"