chapter 6

Takemi woke up the next morning, he got out of his warm bed and slowly walked to the window to pull the curtains back and sighed "Another day" Takemi tried to smile as he looked outside watching the world go by.

"Kousuke time to get up" a voice spoke. Takemi looked at the door "Yes Ma'am"

Nosaka came into Takemi's room "Are you not gonna get dressed" he asked as he walked up the the younger boy.

Takemi shook his head "I dont want to go to school, I hate it there Nosaka, The one kid in our class bullies me and so does our teacher"

Nosaka smiled and put his hand on the younger boy's shoulder "You'll be fine trust me, We'll et through this bullying together"

Takemi sighed "Are you sure Nosaka what if i see that kid on our way to school"

Nosaka smiled "You got the Outei classroom with you, we wont let anything happen to you"

Takemi gave a weak smile towards Nosaka "Thank you Nosaka San"

Nishikage waited at the school gates for Nosaka while munching on some Pocky "Umm your an Outei student im guessing"

Nishikage eyes meet with a small red head kid "Yeah your a Tonegawa Tousen student" Nishikage spoke.

"Im Sakanoue Noboru, and I would just like your advice on something if that's okay with you"

Nishikage sighed "Go ahead kid"

Sakanoue sighed "Well its hard to explain but what do you do if you hear your parents talking about stuff"

Nishikage looked at him "What kind of stuff"

Sakanoue hid his tears "I think my parents are getting divorce"

Nishikage looked at Sakanoue trying not to say the wrong thing "What makes you say that" he asked kindly.

"I heard them talking, blaming eachother, my mom crying, my dad crying, I dont know what to do" Sakanoue cried.

Nishikage felt bad "Listen maybe your parents will be okay, having agurments with eachother gets it of their chest"

Karasu ran up to the two students "Nishikage where's Takemi then I have something off his, he left it in the classroom"

Nishikage looked at Karasu while still having a hand on the shoulder of the red head student"Listen dont pick on him, thats all you have done since you both came here"

Sakanoue sat beside Nishikage "How did he get put with your class" Nishikage sighed "I dont know to be honest, Takemi was moved out his desk to give to Karasu"

Karasu chucked "Takemi was kind to give me his desk, dont know what took him so long to get a new desk"

Takemi and Nosaka made their way to the school "CRAP HE'S THERE" Takemi jumped behind Nosaka.

Nosaka looked at Takemi "Look Nishikage is there he wont harm you when he's there as well"

Takemi gulped and followed Nosaka into the school "Nosaka, Takemi good to see you buddies" Karasu smiled.

Takemi kept his head down "Please go away, I don't want to speak to you"

Karasu smiled "Aww dont be down like that" he smirked.

Nosaka sighed "Karasu just let him be for abit"

Karasu smiled and looked at Takemi "Maybe later we can talk things through would you like that"

Sakuma walked into the gates with his head down "Hey patchy" a voice made him look up.

Karasu smiled as walked behind him, he pulled a pair of scissors from his back pocket and cut Sakuma's patch off "YOU BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO" Sakuma screamed as he coverd his eye.

Karasu smiled "Oops sorry freak" he chuckled as he placed the scissors back in his back pocket.

"What happened" asked Hikaru

"Is everything okay" Nosaka asked

"Did he do that" Umihara ask as she walked over to the group.

Sakuma looked at the floor "I...got to use the bathroom" he cried as he ran into the school.

Nishikage picked up the patch "I dont think we can fix this without replacing the ribbon altogether" he spoke as he looked at the patch.

Sakuma sat on the bathroom floor and breathing heavily "No...no...no...im no freak....im not...a freak....im curse...."