Chapter 15

Blueberry sat in a cell, chained up to the wall. To an observer he seemed to be sleeping, but actually he was awake. Blue wished he could be asleep, but the pain from his wounds kept waking him when he tried to doze off. It was late and he was exhausted. Suddenly, he heard voices. He strained against the chains to hear what they were saying. They seemed to be speaking about some sort of plan. As he listened in, he learned more details. A pit was forming in stomach and it seemed to get bigger the longer he listened. Oh no. Oh no no no no.

****************************************

     Geno crossed his arms, frowning.

    "Why did you want me to come here?" He asked. Reaper shrugged.

    "I was bored," He replied leisurely. Geno sighed, shook his head, and sat down on a bench. Earlier, Reaper had texted him asking to meet at the park. Geno had somewhat grudgingly complied, and now found himself with no real reason to be there.

     "Well, while you're here, what do you want to do?" Geno asked. Reaper cocked his head to the side and smiled.

     "How about we take a walk around the park?" He suggested. They both got up and began to stroll through the park in a comfortable silence. Geno was surprised Reaper wasn't making jokes or flirting with him, and found himself missing it somehow. It felt weirdly wrong, but right? After a few minutes of this, Geno spotted Ink. He decided to wave his friend over. When Ink spotted him he beamed and hurried over.

     "Who's this?" He asked as soon as Geno was within earshot. Geno sighed and Reaper grinned. Geno opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Reaper.

     "I'm his boyfriend, Reaper," He smirked. Geno shot him a quick glare before he then turned to Ink.

     "He's not," He stated. "He's an...acquaintance." Ink smiled.

     "What are you two doing here?" He asked. Geno gave a small grin.

     "He was bored so dragged me here. What are you doing here?" He questioned. Ink grinned.

     "I just spent the day with Er- a friend," He answered. Geno raised and 'eyebrow'.

     "And who is this 'friend'?" He asked suspiciously. Ink smiled and chuckled nervously.

     "Uhhhh ...Oh would you look at the time! IhavetogosorrybyeGenoandReaper!" He said and scurried off. Reaper looked amused and a bit confused. He shrugged and they both stood there alone awkwardly for a few seconds.

     "Well that just happened."