Chapter 2

"What. The. Hell. Reaper!!!" Error yelled, throwing his hands up in exasperation. "We were this close to being caught!" 

     Reaper raised a nonexistent eyebrow, looking up from his phone for a brief moment. 

     "And who was responsible for planning our escape? " He asked in a condescending tone.

     Error huffed in annoyance. 

     "Well we were lucky that I managed to get us out on time."

     Reaper sighed. "Well on a different note, any news?" 

     Error paused for second, before nodding.

     "Yeah, Blueberry got us the files on the police on our case," he said, before tossing two black folders on the table. 

     Reaper set his phone down on the table before starting to look the the folders. Once he finished looking over the files, he glanced up at the other skeleton. 

     "Any plans on how to deal with these ones?" He asked.

     "I had an idea," Error declared.

     "Wow, did it hurt?" Reaper mumbled. Error sent him a dirty look.

     "Nice death glare you got there," Reaper commented. Error growled in annoyance.

     "Shut up," he muttered. "Anyways, I was planning on maybe going undercover and pretend to befriend them to get more information on the progress on our case and maybe Nightmare's gang too," Error suggested.

     Reaper looked at Error. "Fine, but don't get too attached. I see how you're eyeing that file." 

     Error glared at Reaper again. "Just choose a damn officer," he growled.

     Reaper looked at the two folders. "I'll take that one," he said,smirking, and waved at one of the files.