I frowned now. Who the hell was Little Red? "Um, yeah. Okay," I said offhandedly, trying to contain my annoyance and not be so rude. I was in someone else's territory, after all. "I'm looking for Molly. She's a redhead, freckled face, brown—"

"Aha! I knew you looked familiar!" The dark-haired girl said too loudly. There was a giant smile on her face now and then she stepped to the side, opening the door widely. "Come in! Free's changing, she spilled tea on herself, the klutz, but she'll be out in a moment."

I widened my eyes. Who the hell was Free? And was I about to get kidnapped and cut open so they could sell my organs in the black market? Holy fuck! I'm pregnant. What if this wench couldn't have kids and saw me, a lonesome and innocent girl with her round little belly, and she decided on the spot to keep me until the baby was born and then murder me?!

"Come on, sweetheart, in you go. You don't want to freeze to death, it might not be good for the baby." She grabbed my arm carelessly, pulling me into the flat in a swift motion.

For Merlin's old wand, I have just been abducted.

"I think I should—"

"No, no. You're not waiting outside. It's already dark out."

"It's fine, actually. I'm—"

"You're pregnant, sweetie; you can get a cold."

"I'll be fine. My aunt's a healer and she can—"

"A healer, what's that? Like a voodoo doctor?"

I was literally about to scream for help as the girl looked at me more seriously than before when a door inside of the flat opened. I was already imagining a giant man with a lethal expression and raggedy hair to come out to control me, so they could bind me without a struggle, but instead wide, brown eyes were gaping at me.

"Dominique?"

"Molly!" I breathed out gratefully, rushing away from the dark-haired freak to get to my oldest cousin. "Oh, thank Helga Hufflepuff's underwear you're here! I thought I was about to get skinned!"

After I launched myself at her, Molly carefully put an arm around my shoulders. "Skinned? What the hell are you on about, Dom?" I pointed my finger at the intruder. "Oh, you idiot. That's Beth, she's my best friend. She lives her with me."

Beth—the likely baby kidnapper—was smiling at me with so much enthusiasm. "Pleasure to meet you, love! I've never met any of Free's people before. This is exciting."

"Is she off her rocker?" I asked Molly, looking up at her with questioning eyes. "Who's Free?"

Sighing tiredly, like I had just dropped a glass of red wine on her brand new white rug, Molly directed me towards a small kitchen inside the flat. And while I inspected all the browns, greens, and yellow shades that seemed to be giving the kitchen some kind of warmth, very Molly, I was placed on a chair in her dinner table. "What are you doing here, Dominique? It's nightfall, and you're too far from home."

"Shell Cottage is not that far," I told her with a snort, my eyes wandering around as I noticed a few paintings in the kitchen. They were mostly of fat men with big white hats, some apples and other fruits. How odd. "Besides, all I had to do was find the nearest apparition point. Got here in a jiffy."

"...Apparition?"

Molly cringed as her friend looked at me more curiously, mumbling something beneath her breath. "How did you even know where I was? No one knows where I live."

"Aunt Hermione let it slip to Mum ages ago. I just thought it was time I decided to venture out and find your little shindig," I said nonchalantly. And when I finally grew tired of the apple portraits, I faced my cousin and noticed that she looked somewhat at edge. "Does it bother you that I came here? I mean, is there' a reason why you didn't tell us cousins where you lived?"