Lost Girl

Guys! So I totally forgot to upload CHAPTER 6, which is also a Dom POV, but it's up now! You should all go read that and then this one to get what it's about. I'm so sorry!

But enjoy! And thanks for reading, lovlies<3

______________________________________________________________________

Here We Go Again

Chapter 10: Lost Girl

POV: Dominique

Let me tell you a story about a little redheaded girl who was born into the Weasley family.

Now, this girl was born to a regular witch—a sweet, kind, soft-spoken woman—and a man that was a little more than regular. This man was poise, calculated, and abiding to every single rule that was ever created. He was all about honor, success, and family values; which he later learned was most important of all. A lot of rubbish happened in between, a lot of which I don't care for details about, and then the girl was off to Hogwarts at the age of eleven; leaving behind her parents, a five year-old sister and a two year-old brother.

It took her the first year at Hogwarts school to realize that she was not normal, that something was completely off with her. It was the first time she was sure she didn't belong. She was best friends with a blonde, want-to-be queen of the world and a blue-haired troublemaker, but she still felt alone and secluded. She bonded more with the boy, because he knew how it felt not to feel a part of something, but their loneliness was different in her mind. He had the potential of being something great once he removed those ideals that he was only around because no one else wanted him, but for her? Her loneliness and hurt was not being able to fit in, to not feel at home with the ones she shared blood with.

A few more years passed, yada, yada, who the hell cares, and then she turned seventeen and she decided that it was time to make herself scarce; to go on an adventure to find herself. So, freshly out of Hogwarts, and on a night where her family was occupied with their mundane activities, she packed a suitcase and took off. She left without a goodbye, without a note, and without an incline of ever returning back.

Three years passed after that night and the girl had barely made contact with her family. There wasn't a motive of why she was reaching out again, maybe, as the adults of her wide family suggested, she thought that it was time to bring them back in because she had finally found herself. Well, as noble and comforting as she assumed her contact was, she really didn't count on pissed off relatives—especially one as unstable as the one who adored her to bits before she fled.

And now, it was time for an introduction to her secret world that she'd been keeping to herself for the past five years.

Knock, knock, knock.

There was a door made of regular wood, the number 11 hanging on the top, a floral wreath in the middle of the door, and a brown mat that welcomed guests quite cheesley. It took about thirty seconds before that door was opened and a pair of black eyes were staring at me casually and with a little too much curiosity.

"Can I help you?" The person with the dark eyes was a girl, a girl with equally as dark hair but a very fair complexion.

"Sorry, I think I have the wrong flat," I said to her, raising my eyebrow at her as she continued to stare at me like I had something rude tattooed across my beautiful and smooth forehead.

She raised her brow at me too. "Well, if you're looking for someone I can be of assistance. I know everybody who lives in this building, Little Red."