Chapter Zero Wedges, you fucking lightly!

Along with the development of society and the advancement of science and technology, the rural areas of China have long since escaped the poverty of the past, and have generally rushed to a well-off life. Some villages in the coastal areas have been built even more beautiful than the big cities. The difference is much worse. Shanquan Village is a small village located in the northern city of the western Sichuan Province. There are more than 100 households in the village. The days are too old to compare with the coastal areas, but it is also rich.

To say that the most affluent people in Shanquan Village, the villagers will definitely tell you three words, Ling Jingxuan.

No one knows how Ling Jingxuan made a fortune. On a certain day more than 20 years ago, the Lingjia seven people died all night. Only the three-year-old Ling Jingxuan also disappeared. Since then, Shanquan Village has no surname. People, just eight years ago, the man who claimed to be Ling Jingxuan suddenly returned to the village and circled the original site of Lingjia. In just half a year, he built a villa with gardens before and after. Many people at that time Envious and awkward, I can't wait to replace Ling Jingxuan's move in.

Not long after, I didn't know how Ling Jingxuan did it, and bought dozens of acres of land not far from the villa. The wind and fire recruited long-term farming fields for Shanquan Village. Therefore, everyone thought that they were not in the same group. Ling Jingxuan, who dare not approach, finally merged into Shanquan Village. When there is nothing wrong on weekdays, Ling Jingxuan will always go to the teahouse opened by the village chief's wife and children to play cards with friends. No one knows what he is doing, and where is the money? Come, everyone only knows that he will disappear for a while at a time, and then come back and fight with the same people.

"Ah..." In the

middle of the night, everything was silent. In the only villa in Shanquan Village, a man's painful scream suddenly sounded and looked in the direction of the sound. In the slightly open room, there were several tall and sturdy squats. In a camouflage uniform, a man with a gun, a man who is suffocating, and then looking inside, a man's back to the door and his hands, in front of him, a half-naked man with a white cloth in his mouth, bloody wounds spread from the shoulder blades To the abdomen, the screams came from him.

"You fucking lightly!"

Seeing men are so painful to turn their eyes, the man standing on the side of the bed is rough, Ling Jingxuan, who is sewing the wound, raises his head and glances at him coldly, exquisite and beautiful, not like a real person's face covered with naked ridicule.

"

Hey ..." "Since you have so much opinion, then come on."

The hand that licked the thread jerked, and the man was almost so fainted. Ling Jingxuan slammed the needle and left. The bloody palm suddenly grabbed him, Ling Jingxuan turned back indifferently, and the wound was stitched to two-thirds of the man's deep breath, taking a breath and glanced at the man on the bedside before spitting out the white cloth in his mouth. : "Sew!"

Even if he is seriously injured, the man's momentum can not be ignored. Ling Jingxuan and his relatives said after a half-sounding voice: "Only this time." After

that, Ling Jingxuan sat down again and continued to help him suture the wound. These people It is an internationally famous mercenary army. Recently, he was hired to perform an assassination mission in Sichuan Province. However, they underestimated the ability of the Chinese military. They were almost not planted in their hands. The injured man named Yas is this one. The boss of the mercenary legion once helped him once, and he still had a bit of friendship with him, otherwise they would not want to find him, let alone ask him to help him suture the wound.