Surprise!!

"I can change my mind, but I cannot change my heart"

Sun just froze

"You will always be in front of me
Even if I disappear from you"

Bono said as he started walking towards her slowly while singing

"For I have done not a single thing
Without the thought of you"

Bono's voice was cracking like a blues song

"I let you go without regret
I will forever hold you always in my heart instead
Our love is like lights on a midnight train
Hurts like its thunder without no sound of rain"

Bono finally sat down right beside her and rested his back on the piano. She was still there, sitting, nervous and looking at him as he sang deeply with his raspy voice.

The cameras were crazy enjoying this improvised moment and totally unexpected. There was silent in the whole place. It was a very TV moment, an emotional kind of movie scene. So the cameras where pointing at Bono's face and at his fingers as we was taking his sunglasses off and laying them over the piano, like in slow motion. His eyes where naked now, wet blue sea eyes. He gently grabbed and caressed her hand as he was holding the mic with the other hand singing. Both eyes looked at each other.

"I hear your voice inside my head
I will listen to nobody, not to no one else"

Both eyes were still looked at each other, now hers were turning wet. When tears started to form, she lowered her head

"From the vineyards where you danced and stole the view
I realized I'll always and forever will be loving you"

He said changing the lyrics and leaving Sun totally surprised.

The lights were on them as well as the cameras. His hand left hers, and with his index finger he lifted her chin. The way their eyes found each other was indescribable.

This image lasted about 10 seconds, since nobody knew about this or even if this whole drama scene was over. There was a full silence in the theater making them fell they were alone in the entire place. Both lips almost touch each other when the next second the lights went down and the ovation took place.