On fire

She got off her room wearing the velvet dress Bono got her. He was walking around the living room when Sun appeared.
"Oh my lord" he said and looked at her from head to toes. "Let me sit. This is too much to handle" he smirked and sat down on the living room to seriously admire her whole beauty.

Sun turned around and wow, she was beautiful

Sun turned around and wow, she was beautiful. She made a cut in one of her legs and also, on her back. So you could see her whole back naked.
"Oh, no no. Do I have to go out with you like this?" He said totally turned on
"Why? Don't you like it?"
"I like it so much that I want it to have you here right now" He said desiring her with his eyes
"Control yourself. I know you can. After the party you can do whatever you want with me" She said looking at him sexily.
Ahead they went. Sun got in the car and Bono laid his hand on her thigh. She tried hard not to think about it. He caressed her tenderly, but for her it was more than a sweet thing, she felt warm all over her leg.
They arrived to the club and got into the VIP, where the party was going on.
"Hello hottie!" Her friend said and then got froze when saw Bono grabbing her hand
"What?" Sun said trying to get her friend back to reality
"That's Bono! You're Bono! And you're on my farewell party... And... You're grabbing my friend's hand...And...Sun? You're..."
"Yes" Bono said to the girl and then whispered to Sun in her ear "And I wish I was also grabbing your butt right now" he said smiling devilishly
"Oh my god! Oh my god Sun! I'm Coty. It's great to have you here. Come on in" Her friend said
"You bitch never said a thing about this, what the fuck!" Coty whispered to Sun as she smiled
"You wouldn't believe me" Sun said smirking
They got into the VIP and sat in the couches. Bono was wearing black leather pants and a black tight shirt. His dark hair was all tousled, but Sun loved that, it highlighted his amazing blue eyes even more. She tried to comb his messy hair with her fingers and Bono smiled about it.
People started arriving to the party, there were about 20. Bono was being totally fine, they didn't bother him, or didn't believe it was the real him. They had some drinks, headed to the bar, talked with Coty and enjoyed the music. Coty then left them to see other friends and both stayed alone.
Bono talked about the new project, the song he wrote, how he enjoyed the challenge of doing something different. Then a familiar song sounded in the club. It was mysterious ways. Bono laughed at it as Sun just rise from the chair and started dancing, alone. He was looking at her moving and feeling the sound, he loved how she didn't care about what other people might think of her. He smirked at her and decided to join Sun even though he knew he sucks at dancing. He grabbed her by her waist from behind and followed her moves. Sun felt his hands on her waist and his smell all around her. She then turned back to face him. Bono was smiling at her and staring with those amazing pearls he has for eyes. He caressed her naked back with his fingers so gently and slowly she got goosebumps. Bono then grabbed her hand and made her turn around. He looked at her with desire in his eyes and once she finished turning he kissed her hand. He combed her hairs away from her face and kissed her. They were so into each other they didn't notice everybody was looking at them.
"Everyone is staring at us" She said all blushed, but smiling
"Fuck them" Bono said and took her to a corner away from everyone "People are like that. And if you want to take this seriously, one day paparazzi's are gonna come. And then you're gonna see pictures of yourself everywhere. But this is worth it" He said caressing her cheek.
She kissed him while caressing his hair and jawline
"Stop, stop" Bono said and pushed her away from him
"What is it? Are you ok?" Sun asked worried
"Hell no, I'm not ok" Bono said as he grabbed her hand and took it to his bulge "Feel how I am?" he asked looking serious. "This is how I feel right now. I've been trying not to, but fuck, you're way to beautiful tonight that I can't handle it" Bono said as Sun felt his hardness with her hand still on his bulge.
"I think we should go now" Sun said looking at her hand on his bulge and his hand over hers.