The adventures

Their relationship was growing and getting serious as time passed by. Grace really enjoyed spending time with him, she knew Bono loved her daughter and will take care of her and he really like spending time with Grace. He thought she was a fascinating woman, crazy, unpredictable and someone who will tell you what she thinks no matter what. Something you wouldn't find in his job, honesty. Grace treated him like a new son, something Bono liked quite a lot since he always missed that feeling. Her biggest brother didn't seem to like him quite much, but the middle one would talk for hours about music and history. Sun meet Bono's father, Bob and his brother Norman who immediately fell in love with her. After all that happened to his boy, Bob was happy to see him smiling and full of joy once again with his music proyects and his relationship with Sun.

The Passenger's album was out, the promos were over and Bono had some free time before getting deep into the new U2 album. He decided to spend his free time with the one he loved.

Sun brought him everywhere. They saw a soccer match, a tango show, visited some museums, went to some restaurants and hanged out in some Irish pubs in Buenos Aires. They enjoyed those places and each other. They tried to avoid paparazzi's chasing them, as they were "official" for almost 4 months now.

Bono loved to visit and got lost into different places, so they spend 4 days touring around Buenos Aires and then Sun told him about the next adventure, with more privacy and less paparazzi's.

"I have a little house in Mendoza. It's a wonderful old house in the middle of the vineyards, with a lake on it and a magical view of the mountains. So this is the next step of our adventures" She said

"Sounds magnificent" Bono answered.

They got in the car and drive for a long time in the highway. Bono had the map and work as a co-pilot.

He fell asleep in the middle of the trip and Sun stopped the car aside the road. She looked at him for some minutes in silence and felt his calm. He looked like he was enjoying everything and she did as well, but deep inside she thought if those feelings and their relationship would last.

Bono suddenly opened his eyes slowly and found hers staring at him.

"Hey... Sorry I fell asleep. This view and ride made me relax way too much. I'm the worst co-pilot ever" he smiled

"It's ok" she said as he stretched his arms and legs

Both stayed silent for some time, looking through his window as Sun was still staring at him. He turned to ask something and found her eyes looking back at his.

"Is this real?" She asked

"What?" He frowned

"Us"

"Of course we are! Why are you saying that?" Bono asked and held her hand

"I don't know... Maybe this is just too good to be true"

"Don't say that! We're having a great time together. Look all we did these days!! I'm happy, aren't you?" He asked

"Yes I am, but... What if the tour starts and I cannot stand it?" She asked

"We'll have to find out. It won't be easy, but we're doing ok now, and we will be ok then. I enjoy a lot being with you and I miss you when you're not around" he said while caressing her cheek "There's no way I'm gonna let this go. So let's enjoy today, ok? We're together, so enjoy lady, there's nothing wrong about being in love" he said

Sun smiled a bit and nodded

"Come here babe" he said and kissed her lips slowly "I'll drive so you can rest a bit ok?"

"Guggi told me not to let you drive" she said as Bono rolled his eyes and laughed about it.

Sun started the car and got back to the road. They arrived at sunset, just to witness the sun vanishing behind the mountains and sparking the last sun rays across the vineyards.

"This view is just... indescribable. I could stare at this sun forever" he said as he was staring at it rays beside her, like hypnotized.

"I made my most creative works here, staring at the sun. I don't know what this place has, but maybe it works with you as well" she said as Sun saw him holding a book and a pen in his hand "I'm gonna make dinner, enjoy the view" she said as he nodded

Bono sat down on the grass and wrote some lines. They were like quotes, or just single thoughts he had. About Sun and about the view he had of the other sun. Her summer dresses, her thoughts about if their relationship was real, her fears, her happiness, but Bono ended up writing about his own fears and thoughts. His writing always started one way and finished teaching him about himself. In the end, he wrote a song like a reminder that both were blind to each other, that the "summer" of the relationship will pass, but he can't be afraid of it because they belong to each other.

"Summer stretching on the grass. Summer dresses pass"

"Don't try too hard to think, don't think at all. I'm not the only one, staring at the sun. Afraid of what you'd find, if you took a look inside"

"Staring at the sun, not the only one, who's happy to go blind"

"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing. You never really belong to me"

"B! Dinner's ready!" he heard that sweet voice and brought him back to reality.

Bono went inside the house and saw her sitting waiting for him. There were candles, a bottle of wine and her smile, her wide smile.

"Wow! Is this place heaven? You might be the angel" he said and laughed

They had dinner and talk about music, politics, economy, religion and about his tourist experience around Buenos Aires. He loved how they could talk about all this things he liked. That made her even more special. She was not only beautiful, but also smart. They ended talking about how special this place was. The mountains, the stars, the vineyards, the lake, the breeze, the sunset, the birds flying free... Everything was so calm and beautiful.

Bono then asked her for a bottle of champagne to celebrate their trip. Sun went out the house to go to the cellar and he followed her.

They walked hand by hand into the night. The path to the cellar was illuminated by a magnificent full moon. It was an early autumn night with a gentle breeze, the skies were clear and there were thousands of little sparkly stars in the sky. Just for them. Bono saw her having goosebumps all over her arms and thought she was feeling cold. Once they arrived to the cellar, he took a blanket that was hanged in the entrance, and then grabbed another one for the idea he just had.

"Is there anyone in here?" Bono asked

"No, just the two of us. Why?" She asked

"Curiosity" he answer and smirked

"I know that look" she smiled "What are you thinking?"

"Grab one bottle and come with me" He said

"Mischievous man" she said and laughed

Sun grabbed a bottle of champagne and two glasses

"No, no. We won't need those" Bono said as she left the glasses and looked at him surprised "You know what? Bring another one" He said and grabbed another bottle of champagne

"Where are we going?" she asked surprised and smiling as he was heading to the door

"To answer your question" He said as he opened it and got outside

"Which one?" Sun asked still intrigued

"If this is real" He answered and looked at her intensively

She grabbed his hand and let him lead.