Untitled Part 62

The timeline of the epilogue meshes once more with the timeline of the main story n I rather like how both storylines flow well, collectively and individually. With help from Wu Wen n Xiao You Cai, Qiao Feng managed to hijack Lan Shan from Song Zi Cheng, while Wu Wen seems to notice XYC more and more. The next post should be around Sunday or Monday n in the meantime, happly reading. 😘

Chapter 86: Boss Wu x Xiao You Cai

Xiao You Cai is a simple person; after her outburst, she reverts back to a happy beanie. Although Wu Wen can feel that she has changed somewhat, he cannot quite pinpoint exactly what has changed.

One day, he receives a call for help from Qiao Feng to help date a woman. After hearing his story, Wu Wen agrees to lend his horse to his brother without a second thought. However, he did have second thoughts knowing his brother's character, and decides that he better stick around. For added insurance, he will bring Xiao You Cai along for the ride as well.

He pretends to ask Xiao You Cai if she likes riding and she tells him that she does not ride because it hurts her butt. Recently, Wu Wen has developed a wicked streak – he will support whatever Xiao You Cai oppose – so after hearing her answer, how can he not let her come along?

Unknowing to him, Xiao You Cai also has plans for Qiao Feng and Lan Shan. She has prepared some knock-out pills for the 2 brothers – separately of course – so that Lan Shan and her can do their evil stuff, and she tags along after Wu Wen without much protest.

But staring at the giant horse in front of her, she starts to have doubts. Wu Wen sees her cowering and a broad grin spread across his face. He "graciously" invites her to share his horse and the moment she is up, off he gallops. Poor Xiao You Cai is jostled like a glutinous rice ball boiling in a pot, and has no time nor heart to enjoy her close contact with Man God.

When she squeaks in discomfort, Wu Wen tightens his hold and laughs out loud. Xiao You Cai is small-framed and feels like a booster in his arms. Rubbing his face against her soft hair, he continues laughing at her discomfort until he sees that she is tearing. He finally decides to let her off and slows the horse to a trot. He tousles her hair. "Are you really that scared?"

Xiao You Cai raises his hand to her mouth and bites it without thinking.

He sucks in a breathe of air. "Are you rebelling!?"

Xiao You Cai may have bitten him in a moment of fury, but she is a timid person at heart and she stops at his shout. The feel of soft, moist lips on his arm causes a stirring in him and when her hair brushes against his hand, the contact is like a shot of electricity up his arm and he pushes her away.

Xiao You Cai reads his reaction as being angry and mimics his arrogant tone. "So you feel indignant that I bite you just a tiny-weeny bit? What is this compared to the way you hurt my butt!"

The. Way. You. Hurt. My. Butt.

After their physical contact and now this statement, Wu Wen's thought strays to something more raunchy. He thinks that he is a pervert and speaks loudly to hide his guilt. "You, shut up!"

Xiao You Cai fumes at his 只许州官放火,不许百姓点灯* I-can-do-unto-you-what-you-cannot-do-unto-me attitude but decides to hold her tongue for fear of further retribution. They meet Qiao Feng and Lan Shan at the starting gate but after a short exchange, the 4 left in their separate horses again.

Wu Wen brings their horse to the river bank and hops down. When she hesitates, he folds his hands and waits for her to call out for help to dismount. When she finally does so, he grins and spread his arms to catch her when she jumps off the horse.