Lan Shan waves Qiao Feng to come over and despite his visible anger; he walks to her obediently and pulls her to stand besides him. At his silent declaration of rights, Song Zi Cheng's eyes darken until they are unfathomed depths and he clenches his fist tightly.

Sensing his strangeness, Lan Shan grabs Qiao Feng's hand and tries to lead him away but Song Zi Cheng walks around to block their path. "Lan Shan, you cannot treat me like this."

Qiao Feng is already frustrated that this girlfriend is being harassed and these words cause his anger to boil over and he punches Song Zi Cheng without so much as a warning. Song Zi Cheng is quick to dodge the blow but Qiao Feng shakes off Lan Shan's hold and starts throwing more punches.

Lan Shan is in shock. To her, Qiao Feng has always been extremely mild-mannered. If you compare him to a lady, he can probably out-lady the lady and it is rare for him to curse anyone, much less.... fight? Even more amazing is the fact that he seems pretty nimble on his feet although Song Zi Cheng does not seem to be a weak opponent either.

Song Zi Cheng has been brooding the whole day. He has not dared to throw his temper around Lan Shan but with this sudden attack, it is a welcome outlet for his frustration. He tries to hit back and quickly gathers that Qiao Feng is no easy opponent from his vicious and accurate punches. His opponent has probably undergone some martial arts training, just like him.

When Lan Shan finally gets over her shock, she steps in to separate the two. "Stop! Stop fighting the both of you!" She makes a grab for Song Zi Cheng, which makes Qiao Feng doubly furious and he starts hitting even harder. He grabs Song Zi Cheng by his shoulder and trips him while the Song Zi Cheng, being hampered by Lan Shan, is unable to defend himself properly and ended on the floor with one arm twisted behind him.

When several passer-bys stop to stare, Qiao Feng snarls: "What are you looking at? I'm apprehending a bad guy here." The passer-bys quickly dispersed, leaving Lan Shan thinking that she must surely be dreaming. How can such a physical man be so.... dashing?

"Listen up. Lan Shan is my girlfriend and you best keep your distance from her in future." After throwing these words, Qiao Feng lets go of Song Zi Cheng and pulls Lan Shan away. Lan Shan wants very much to turn back and peek at Song Zi Cheng's expression but conscious of the thundercloud besides her, she let herself be led away without so much as a backward gaze.

By now, Lan Shan has already figured out that something is very wrong with Qiao Feng. No matter how angry he is, he has is own way to manage anger and it is definitely not this – combative, sharp with his words, or beating up people without so much as a by your leave.

He..... is not being possessed by something again, Is he?

She stops in her tracks and Qiao Feng tries to nudge her along. When she refuses to budge, he frowns at her. "Continue walking."

Lan Shan open her eyes very wide and asks carefully. "Qiao Feng, what is wrong with you?"

He lowers his eyes to the ground. "You have noticed?"

How can I have missed it? Keeping her thoughts to herself, Lan Shan continues. "Tell me what is wrong? Or is it something that you cannot share, even with me?"

As she waits apprehensively for his answer, he looks at her, depressed. "Lan Shan, I drank some wine by accident."

Lan Shan lets out a breath. "Gosh, you gave me a scare! I was imagining that something is trying to break us apart but it is just this. Listen, drinking is not a big deal unless you are drinking industrial-strength spirits....." she trails off as a distant memory pops into her mind. "Wait a minute, you have mentioned before that you react badly to alcohol. Let me guess, does alcohol makes you angry?"