↳ xii.

-💔

hyuck woke up with a heavy person above him. "na jaemin, wake up." the tanned male whispered and gently shaked the younger.

"donghyuck it's too early what the fuck?" the younger groggily said, rolling off to another side of the bed.

"that's it. im going to throw you off of the bed." the younger immediately stood up.

-----

they both walked towards the locker and met yeji on the way.

"hey yeji-" donghyuck stopped and waved his hand in front of the girls face. both jaemin and donghyuck turned around and followed yeji's gaze.

"are girl boners a thing?" yeji said still eyes fixed on a certain girl.

"HEY RYUJIN MY FRIEND LIKE YOU NOT HYUCK BUT YEJI." jaemin shouted and grabbed his best friend's hands and ran away laughing.

they are running through the hallways when they saw both mark and koeun talking together.

of course hyuck face immediately dropped. its now his turn to grabbed the youngers hand and run fast. if im saying fast, i meant FAST.

the older saw the two running probably because of the two. "shit, they saw us." koeun said. "you fucked up mark, let's talk later." she stated.

mark ruffled his hair in annoyance and stomped his feet. he tried to find the younger through the whole bulding heck the whole school. but still can't find it.

-----

"hey hyuck, it's okay." the younger said trying to comfort the older,
getting no reaction from the older, he lightly slapped donghyuck's cheek but still has a little force.

"what the fuck." the older said still no emotion drawn on the face.

"aha! got a fucking good idea." jaemin sit up straight and jolt his head to face hyuck.

"you actually had a brain for once." the older male snickered.

"make him possessive! wear this tomorrow." nana said and throwing a tight ripped jeans with holes here and there and a black shirt almost like crop, and a beret.

"i would love to but my body could never." hyuck said and laid on his bed, sighing.

"how could you impressed him." nana said and laid beside the younger.

"am i not enough?" donghyuck said, dramatically placed his hand on his chest and wiping his fake tears.

"hyuck the fuck.." nana said with a poker face.

hyuck laid back down again and closed his trying to just take a nap, just 10 minutes nap. but slowly drifting completely into a deep sleep.

meanwhile nana is staring at hyuck as if it's it was his boyfriend. "if i didn't love jeno, i would totally fuck you right now." jaemin whispered taking the clothes at the end of the bed.

"i heard you." the tanned male whispedred back. as nana lay beside the older.

"so do you want to do it?" the younger whispered and gave hyuck a teasing look while wiggling his eyebrows.

pretend. markhyuckOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara