↳ xvii.

-💔

mark entered the school a little anxious, still hating to see that soyeon girl.

walking through the hallways towards his locker. he feels a little safe thinking that the hall is crowded with students.

he opened his locker when he felt an arm on top of his shoulder making the older a flinched.

he didn't bother to look at back first but when a voice spoke, "morning." jeno greeted with an eye smile. mark sighed in relief and greeted back with a smile.

"what's up with the sigh?" jeno asked, tilting his head.

"oh, n-nothing." mark said in panic.
the older started speed-walking, wanting to avoid any questions.

bell started ringing and all of the students got inside their respective room.

mark is grateful that there is no sign of soyeon. but still, he can't be pretty sure yet. he still has another afternoon.

~~

"okay, that's it for my class today, and don't forgot the homework i gave you." the teacher said clapping his hands together.

"i swear he doesn't talk like that, not until you arrived." donghyuck whispered towards the smaller boy.

"should you be thankful?" renjun whispered back but in a teasing tone.

donghyuck playfully rolled his eyes as response and they started walking out of the room. "renjun, may i talk to you for a second?" a voice spoke.

donghyuck stared at the teacher confused, earning a nod from the smaller boy. donghyuck started walking completely out of the room.

he did think of mark a little, just a little. okay boomer, who is he kidding, he is clearly worried.

okay first of all, mark and donghyuck stopped doing thier pretend shits for a whole week. second, he doesn't even know where mark is, and lastly, he definitely don't know if mark even went to school today.

he went towards the locker when he saw a familiar figure getting dragged into one of the rooms. he did tried to shrugged it off but, curiosity took over him as always.

----

"please, soyeon.." the older cried out, trying to get out of the woman's grip.

seoyeon still trying to suck mark's lips off by pulling him by his nape. "i fucking like you mark! why can't you return it!" seoyeon shouted and pushed mark off, the older landing on the teacher's counter.

~~

"okay i need to do something!" the tanned male thought and started walking in the room, but before he could move his heel up.

someone already did.

"cut the crap! get off him!" koeun spoke, pulling the girl by his hair.

seoyeon groaned as she caresses his hair. "and who are you?" soyeon asked lifting his brows and crossed arms.

"i-im his f-frie-girl friend." koeun said trying to make an excuse. "now get lost!" koeun shouted hiding mark behind her.

the said girl rolled his eyes and started packing his things, "i'll be back!" soyeon shouted but before she could turn her heels towards the door. the door slammed shut making the two looked.

when mark saw a familiar figure, he realized who it is.

"he heard it all!" mark whispered-shouted towards koeun, and dozed off the room, leaving a confused girl behind.

"what did he say?" soyeon asked clearly looked lost.

"just shut the fuck up."

----

mark searched for donghyuck through the whole school and didn't found a single sign.

the older run a hand trough his hair trying to compose himself. 'of course his on his house!'. the older thought.

and quickly exited the school and run towards the younger's house.

~~

donghyuck completely looked empty. he dropped his bag somewhere in the house and walked upstairs towards his bedroom.

completely knocked out. why would he be jealous in the first place? there's never an us between them, he is just there for mark and that's it.

he wanted to see him happy, but it's okay for him not to feel the same way. he wanted to stay beside him, but he can't count on, no one.

when the younger was about to fucking cry his heart out, someone knocked. he wiped his tears away and hands run through his hair.

taking a deep breath, he already knew who it was. he opened and saw mark panting.

"donghyuck i-" the older started but got cutted by the younger.

"let's stop this." donghyuck mumbled looking at the ground.

"why?"

"i can't hide my fucking feelings anymore! haven't you noticed it yet? whenever you talk to me, i can't look at your damn eye. everytime.. everytime you talk to me, words can't form in my mouth." donghyuck stopped wanting to calm himself.

"i knew in the very first place you like koeun, and he likes you too. so there's no more reason for me to get on your way now." donghyuck smiled, and with that he closed the door in front of the older.

"we can't stop this, donghyuck. cause me too, can't hide my feelings anymore." the older said talking to the door hoping that the younger would listen.

"i did try to confessed to koeun, but that time she only made me realised that i did like you, heck i love you, and what you saw earlier, he tried covering it up, so that seoyeon wouldn't bother me anymore." the older continued. getting no response from the younger, tears suddenly came out of the older's eyes, he started walking away but only get
pulled inside.

"what.. w-what did you s-say?" the younger said placing his hands on top of the older's shoulder.

"i-i like.. y-you." mark said with brows furrowed.

mark would say a hundreds, millions of word in front of donghyuck right now but, thoughts got cutted when a pair of soft lips landed on the older.

realising the younger kissed him, he immediately replied back, snaking his hands in the younger's waist, pulling him closer.

pretty soon, the kiss got pretty heated. donghyuck pushed the older towards one of the kitchen counter.

body against each other.

running out of breath the younger broke the kiss and snuggled his face on the older's neck. "i'm sorry." the younger whispered. mark shooked his head and made the younger looked at him.