↳ xiv.

-💔

he followed where the shouting is and, surprise! surprise! it's mark.

he let out a quiet gasp but loud enough for the stalker to hear. he quickly dialed the police, before meeting his death.

*thud*

----

"you still have the audacity to bring a stranger with you?" a person spoke while kicking mark's legs making him whimper in pain.

the older looked up with brows furrowed. "dongyuck?"

"oh? so you know this guy?"

he saw donghyuck sitting across him, hands tied behind while looking down at his lap. he can't believe it, he tought donghyuck ran away.

getting no respones from the older the person slapped the tanned male's face, and giving mark a glare.

"you're still not going to answer?!" he raised his hands up wanting to slap the tanned male's face once again but cutted off when mark shouted,

"don't! don't fucking touch him, just do it to me."

the tanned male looked up with widend eyes. is he hearing that right, cause last time he checked, mark don't give a single fuck about him.

"okay then.."

as the stalker walked towards to mark,
"

mind if i do that to you?" a voice spoke once again, making all of them jolt their heads towards the voice. "oh..and i bring the cops." she smiled innocently.

"koeun? koeun baby, that's not what it looks like." the stalker said as he walked towards the girl and giving her puppy eyes.

"don't you dare touch me, a fucking pyhsco." she said while stepping away, the cops came and immediately cuffed the stalker.

koeun ran towards mark but untieing the tanned male first. without giving him a word she quickly walk towards mark and untied him.

"bitch? the fuck happend to you?" the girl stand up while putting his arms on his hips.

that make the tanned male confused.

mark noticed the confused boy and slightly kick the girls leg signaling her to act like strangers.

"markieee~~ are you okay?" the girl said while cupping the older's face.

"just shut up." he mumbled, thankfully the tanned male didn't hear.

----

"are you not aware of that?" jeno asked in annoyance as he treats the older's wounds and cuts.

"how am i suppose to know that?"

koeun bring the older at jeno's dorm, but making sure to looked at the tanned male secretly. i mean who knows where he goes.

"he even tries to call me baby." the girl said and while shivering in whole disgust.

-----

the tanned male entered his dorm feeling like the whole world is in his shoulders.

he also can't beileve that happened, that's the second time he caught mark being punched by one of koeun's stalker.

he really wish that's just the second time, who knows that might be tenth time that happened to him.

he quickly dresses into something comfortable, and dialing someone's number. donghyuck wanted someone to talk to, he wanted to let out all in his chest.

why not dial jaemin you asked? well i don't know either.

[hyung?]

[oh? hyuck?]

[are you free? like right now]

[of course, why?]

[can we meet up]

he hung the phone and wondered off.

----

as he waited for the older to come he hummed quietly a song, tapping his feet at the ground.

he looked up as he heard footsteps coming. he smiled at taller as he sat beside him.

"woah, hyuck what happened?" the taller asked .

"you know just got kidnapped." he smiled weakly.

"when??"

"like a few hours ago." he tanned male said shrugging. he talked about what's the purpose of calling him out of the blue.

"why are you still smiling?" the older asked softly while brows furrowed.

"it won't hurt if you smile." the tanned male replied while still giving him his sweetest smile.

fake. he wanted to cry so bad, so fucking bad, he wanted to let it all out, he can't handle it anymore.

"come here." johnny said sperading his arms signaling the younger to hug. that's when the younger lost it, he sobbed onto the older's arm, he cried his heart out.

johnny patted the younger back shushing him, telling him it's okay.

when the younger calmed down a bit the older asked, "want to go home?"

the taller place his hand onto the younger's shoulder, and they both walk home.