↳ vi.

-💔

Message

9:08 P.M
🌼sodiumjaemin🌼

sodiumjaemin
you know im throwing a party right?

yourfullsun
no.

sodiumjaemin
well now you know.

yourfullsun
and?
its not like im going.

sodiumjaemin
well. ha. you thought.
your bf is there.

yourfullsun
im not his bf idiot. its
just peretend

sodiumjaemin
sure ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yourfullsun
gtfo.
i wish|
i wis|
i wi|
i w|
i|

hyuck shuts his phone and sighed. "why can't god keep me in one of his freaking drafts." hyuck is now talking to himself. i mean, who doesn't even talk alone?

Ding! a notification popped.

im going to nana's party!

"oh it was yeji!" hyuck girl friend. except for nana he also have a friend that lives neighborhood when he was young. they always have their play dates, with nana of course.

their mom always thought about yeji marrying one of the boys, but sadly. no.

she's also not straight.

that might be one of the reason why their friendship got stronger. but as time pass by they seperated their ways but nana being nana, he also studied at same school as hyuck.

that why she got left behind. and totally forgot about her existence.

Message

9:38 P.M
yeji

yeji:
im going to nana's party!

donghyuck:
oh yeji! woah thats great!
totally not forgot about you! haha.

yeji:
let's see each other then!
and maybe have a little talk.

donghyuck:
and where does a little talk goes?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yeji:
c'mon hyuck! you know im not straight!

donghyuck:
sure thing! ;)

'woah the went off so awkward'. hyuck thought.

hyuck drifted himself to sleep. totally shrugging about the party.

hyuck panicked a little bit, but after getting into his senses, he just came their because of his boyfriend. oh. yup. pretend. forgot about that.

-----

"nana!" hyuck shouted through the hallways.

nana waved his hand in the air and walked towards hyuck.

"i forgot to ask, when is the party?"

"oh... this saturday." nana responded walking while hyuck is beside him.

while walking through the hallway someone grabbed hyuck's hand.

hyuck flinched and shouted in schock. still not turning around, looking at the person.

"aaaaaaaa." hyuck shouted in thinnest voice he had. while screaming he turned around. and laid his eyes on mark.

"what the actual fuck."

jaemin standing beside donghyuck, didn't even flinch, not knowing what to do, "oh look, jeno is looking for me! haha. goodluck." nana nervously chuckled. and yeeted himself out.

-----

"you're coming to the party with me, she's there." the older said while eating his food.

they are now eating at the canteen face to face.

"yup. knew about that." the younger responded.

"great. do your best to make her jealous."

don't know why the fuck that hits different.

'im used to this! hyuck wake up!'. the younger thought. completely convicing himself that he can handle this.