↳ iii.

-💔

donghyuck groaned as he turned off the alarm. he woke up at the wrong side of the bed.

"yup just another day of my crush ignor-" donghyuck stopped midway. "the fuck i'm talking about, im his bf, i meant like pretend."

hyuck just dont feel like eating breakfast. he then just sprinted his way to the door, heck, didn't even feel like going to school, because he know for the fact that as the time flew by his feelings is getting deeper and deeper.

no traffic. "is this going to be a good day? please let it be a good day." hyuck has this habit to look for signs as he predict future.

one time he literally counted all the boys who wore a plain-t in the class and when it stops at the sixth boy that would be his boyfriend.

-----

"hey baby, what's up?" mark said trying to sound flirty and soft. this is just because his infront if his friends and his crush.

"stfu." hyuck whispered, as mark snaked his hands in the younger's waist.

"just play along you dummy, i don't like it either." mark whispered back.

who is he kidding he liked all of it, he just wants to do this the whole day and won't even get tired.

same goes to hyuck.

as mark's friend walked out, probably getting uncomfortable because of the couple. mark immediately take his hand off of the younger's waist.

hyuck just whined mentally. he loves his touch. he's enjoying it.

'no hyuck, you're just playing along. no need to suffer'. hyuck thought.

mark. haha. you know, he just walked out and leave the younger infront of the locker.

completely ignoring what he did.

as the younger was about to open his locker. "hyuckiee~~" a voice shouted.
hyuck just smiled softly as the response.

mark heard it, and did a double look. how dare him call my boyfriend like that? 'no mark you're not jealous, it's just pretend. get yourself together'.

-----

"so... how's your boyfriend?" nana said emphasizing the 'boyfriend' part and gave hyuck a teasing look, and sitting in front of hyuck.

"your presence is much appriciated right now but i dont think i need it." hyuck said sassing his friend.

nana then lift his hand threatening him. "how dare you say th-" someone cutting nana's sentence appeard.

there he is. 'the man. the one and only man. my prince char-'. hyuck's daydream cutted.

"you and your ass is coming with me." mark said annoyed, beacuse for the fact that he's been searching hyuck for the past hour.

"how about...?" hyuck looking at mark then to nana and back at mark and back at nana again.

mark saw his crush coming. he grabbed the younger's hand harshly. hyuck just gave nana an apologetic look and leaving his tray behind.

------

"mark what the fuck?"

"shut up, she's coming." mark pinned the younger on the wall and caressed his cheeks. nope not the checks on the face, but down there. as his crush past by and them a disgusting look.

mark leaned his head on the younger's neck and whispered. "yes!" mark whispered and cheered mentally knowing that his crush is jealous.

hyuck just widend his eyes the whole time not knowing what to do. 'see, i knew this would be a good day!'. hyuck thought trying to form a smile and cheered for himself.