↳ vii.

-💔

hyuck is walking towards his locker when a person a appeard beside him smiling widely.

'he must be thinking of me'. the younger blushed thingking about his stupidity.

"donghyuck, guess what?" the older spoke. the younger looked at him also smilling. "she fucking smiled at me." the younger's face face immediately dropped.

he could see how the older would melt just by thinking of her. "oooohhh... what a luck you got there." the younger decided to teased.

'god why? why? just why.' the younger thought as he was walking.

no one really knows about the whole fake relationship' they had, its just their friends who know it.

it's not like its going to be real right? its not. its just their friends who know it. no need to worry.

----

chenle, jaemin, and donghyuck decided to eat at the cafè to just relax and talk about, because they dont really see each other that much, because of their schedule, well except for nana and hyuck.

"hyung, how's your relationship going?" the younger chinese teased while wiggling his eyebrows.

"oh. dont even get me started on that lele." hyuck responded while playfully rolling his eyes.

they all laughed at hyuck's respond.

the laugh suddenly stopped when the tanned male phone rings.

[hello?]

[come here *sniff* at my place]

[wait are you crying? or cold?]

[...]

[at least send me your address]

the older ended the call and messaged the younger.

"umm.. guys i need to go." hyuck said while packing his things.

"its that mark?? you sound very worried." the younger chinese asked.

"of course chenle, you always know what's up." the tanned male replied while picking up his bag and cup.

------

donghyuck ran towards the given address. he stopped his tracks at a front of a house, guessing thats mark house.

"mark what the fuck did you do?!?"
the tanned male opened the door and saw that the older is laying on the ground. with bruises, cuts, blood, you name it he got it.

the younger lifted the older to the couch and sit him down. "dont move, where's your first aid kits?."

"there." the older pointed towards the kitchen.

"mark, tell me honestly, what did you do." hyuck said while rubbing the ointment on the bruises.

"you sound like my mom." the older managed to speak while smiling weakly.

when the tanned male was about to open his mouth, mark's phone ringed.

[hyung. dont fucking move, im coming at your place]

and just like that jisung turned off the call. and run towards the older's house.

----

mark is now laying on the couch, head is leaning on the armrest.

hyuck opened the door when someone knocked.

the younger male is now running towards mark ignoring the person who just opened the door. he saw mark and gasped.

"it happened again." jisung said while he covered his mouth.

the tanned male heard what jisung said and walked towards him.

"what do you mean." the tanned male asked in curiosity and worriedly.

"it's one of koeun's stalker, he is so possesive about koeun but she doesn't even know him." th younger explained.

after two days more the party will begin hyuck is now worried, maybe that one koeun's stalker might be in the party.

'no. no. no. no. no. no. no.' the tanned male mumbling to himself, while walking back and forth on the same spot.

"can you stop?" the younger broke the older's track. "your making me dizzy."

the tanned male decided to sit on the couch beside the younger. mark groaned and place his hands in his head wanting to lessened the pain.

both of the sitting boys looked up and immediately run towards the older.

"you good?" the tanned male asked while helping the older sit up.

"they're back." mark said weakly.

donghyuck looked at jisung in worried and scared. what this all about. he still wants to ask mark what's going on, but today's situation isn't the best. yet