↳ xi.

-💔

9:34
🌼sodiumjaemin🌼

yourfullsun
nana i might have oofed up a
little bit

sodiumjaemin
wait you texted me!!
u good now?

yourfullsun
um sorry..?

sodiumjaemin
nah its okay, now
whats the tea

yourfullsun
umm.. mark and me kissed

sodiumjaemin
hyuck wat da fuck

yourfullsun
umm
haha
yeah...

sodiumjaemin
wait so does he still likes koeun or..

yourfullsun
i dont even know anymore

sodiumjaemin
well did you like the kiss tho
🤠

yourfullsun
nana wtf u suppose to
comfort me..

sodiumjaemin
well damn i just wanna know
if u liked it or not

yourfullsun
well...
maybe..
ig.

sodiumjaemin
well that's it he like u

yourfullsun
i want to believe u but my feelings
wont let me
read 9:48

yourfullsun
nana..?

yourfullsun
nana wtf

yourfullsun
im going to barged into ur
room and im going to picture u
and jeno sucking ur faces off.

----

the tanned male sighed. not knowing how to face the older.

what if he decided to just leave him alone, and never come back again and the next thing he will know that him and koeun are together now, and he doesn't even have a chance to express his feeling anymore and-- those thoughts flew around the younger's head.

"you know the fuck what hyuck? just have to face him like a man you are-wait im not even straight." the tanned male stood up from his bed sticking his chest out like a man. (or a baby...we all know that)

donghyuck walked over the kitchen counter and gather himself a bucket of ice cream and a big ass spoon.

he sat on the floor and put the ice cream at the coffee table located in the middle of the living room. he turned the tv on and randomly played any drama.

"look at me."

"why. why can't you choose me."

"because it's just not you."

"im sorry."

"but.. i'm scared."

hyuck is literally sobbing at the scene, letting it all out, even if it's not because of the movie.

he heard a knock on the door, but that still didn't stop him from sobbing. he opened the door still quietly crying while the spoon is in his mouth.

"donghyu-you're eating again?" the person asked, he let himself in without getting permission.

"aw. are you worried?" he said while awkwardly chuckling.

"with this much of ice cream??" jaemin lifted the bucket of ice cream.

"ya! don't judge." hyuck said snatching the ice cream at the youngers hands.

nana shaked his head and sitted beside the younger. "is it because of him?" nana faced hyuck who sitted beside him. "what made you say that."

"look at where the movie is, you can't even handle horror movies." nana pointed at the tv.

"oh yeah it is...PLEASE TURN IT OFF!" hyuck said and covered his eyes with a pillow.

"hyuckie...i know this is a very hard situation you got there but you are literally wasting your time to someone who doesn't even give a single fuck about you." hyuck listened while looking at the floor.

"OR MAYBE...you have to make him jelous or...or dressed up, like maybe get out your comfort zone, and let's see if that'll make him a little possesive...just a little." jaemin saud, lifting his index finger up.

"you know what nana, let's just cuddle, im dead tired." hyuck said and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

"im really lucky to have you." the tanned male whispered at the younger's ears.

and of course a night isn't complete without having a little talk about their relationship as well.