↳ i.

-💔

"Did i really just wake up every morning knowing that i will be just ignored by my crush. hyuck whispered in a morning voice."mark fucking lee?"

his alarm clock ring right after he just woke up. "woah, this never happened before, maybe it'll be a good day."

donghyuck is the type of student who is 100% done with his life. he might have a boring life, except for the fact that he has a crush on this specific boy, who probably doesn't even know him.

donghyuck is such in the mood today, he cooked himself a proper breakfast for once, maybe just maybe mark his 'crush' will notice him today.

donghyuck is now heading to school in his car. "why do i have to go to school today? right because i want to see him. but like come to think of it, why can't i just be born with a proper braincell." here he goes again talking to himself in the middle of the traffic

-----

'oh here he is' hyuck mumbled. 'woah his smokin hot' hyuck thought. 'i just want to pushed him into the bed an---ok hyuck what fuck were you thinking he doesn't even know you'

mark is now approaching his locker to get his books. oh. you want to know mark you ask? ok. well he is one of the 'bad boys'---ok do people say that these days? lets just say he has an average height, a pinkish lips that you just want to push your lips to. well to be honest why donghyuck liked mark in the first place is because---he doesn't even know either, he just knew that he liked him. maybe that's just how love works, who knows.

'fuck fuck duck fick duck frick, he's approaching, ok hyuck what are you thinking he doesn't even know you'
hyuck then shrugged it off, becuse he know damn well mark is just going to his 'group of friends'.

"hey kiddo." mark said in his deepest voice. hyuck on the other hand didn't even bother to look and just shrugging it off.

"hey! didn't you hear me?!?" mark shouted. hyuck flinched because of the sudden act. "me?" hyuck said in his soft voice.

"do you see other people here? you dummy." 'fick he knows i exists? i knew this would be a good day'
hyuck thought.

"um ok why do you want." hyuck said trying to look indimitating but in a soft look. beacuse first of all mark is just glaring at him.

"let's talk in the garden later, i will be waiting for you in front if your classroom." mark just then walked out, leaving the younger dumbfounded and at the same time blushing.

'is this the first part of my 'good day',i ain't complaing tho.' hyuck just started walking to his class because it's getting late now. he then checked his time, 'oh shit.' hyuck started running.

mark. oh mark? oh you know, he was just hiding behind the wall still thinking another shit he had done. 'it's fun tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯' mark mumbled.

-----

"where is he?!" mark said with an annoyed, face. "oh-h h-hey im h-here, im sorry im late." 'haechan what the fuck, what the actual frig, can i please calm down for a goddanm minute'. mark just ignored the younger and just began to walk.