↳ xxiv.

-💔

both of the lovers entered the school, hands intertwined, all of the attention are on them.

"did you heard the news?". koeun greeted them at the halllways, donghyuck jolted his head towards the girl, "what news?".

the tanned male asked and tilted his head, "soyeon moved to a different school, because she heard you two are together now". koeun said, whispering the last part.

all donghyuck could do is laugh, he never knew koeun supported him and mark's relationship. "wow". mark said calmy, and started laughing with hyuck.

"okay, i guess i'll leave you two now. babay!". koeun said and waved his hands up in the air, smiling brightly.

"i never knew koeun supported our relationship". the younger told and looked at mark.

"i mean she's the one who made me realize i like you". mark said shrugging.

both stood in front of the younger's class, "i'll go now".

"no".

"why?". donghyuck asked and tilted his head. mark stick his lips out, signalling donghyuck for a kiss.

"seriously?". donghyuck chuckled and gave mark a peck.

"that's too quick". the older whined and started jumping like a kid with a tantrum.

donghyuck held both sides of mark's face and that made the older stopped, donghyuck leaned in and as well as mark.

the younger gave mark minute long kiss and looked at his eyes, "better?". the tanned male asked raising his brows.

the older shaked his head as a 'no' and pulled donghyuck by the waist and kissed him, "mark we're in front of my classroom". donghyuck scold, breaking the kiss.

"okay, okay. bye bye". the older chuckled and pushed donghyuck inside the room.

as the tanned male entered, he was greeted by cooing, and yelling from the students. he walked towards his seat and looked at renjun with full confusion.

"what happened?". donghyuck whispered to renjun.

"maybe your swollen lips can answer that". renjun laughed.

looking back at his classmates, all of them had smirks and teasing smiles, giving them a 'what are you all looking at' look, "we saw you kissing mark!". someone shouted, that comment made donghyuck face red, hiding his face on both if his hands.

thier teacher entered, shushing them. "so y'all know school would end right?". the teacher asked and all of the students shouted a loud yes.

"so we all, teachers, decided to make it a little special. i have this sticky notes with me, and i want you all to write whatever you want and stick them at the school wall". the teacher instrusted and gave everyone a smile. seems like you only recieve a smile when the school has come to an end.

donghyuck playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled quietly, "what are we? grade six or something?".

since all of the class are not that busy with thier works, the teacher gave each one of them a piece of sticky note and wrote whatever they want.

donghyuck decided grabbed one and went back to his seat. he placed his chin on his plams, staring at the window and thinking what would he write.

having an idea pop up on his head, he grin, "so what did you write?".

the younger showed his paper towards renjun and made the older laugh. "i will face god and walk backwards to hell..?". renjun read it out loud.

the tanned male shake his head and stood up walking towards the school wall, which is located at the entrance of the school building.

renjun followed and soon after, they met jaemin who is also standing in front of the wall.

"jaemin! i miss you!". donghyuck shouted and jumped towards the younger for a hug.

"what do you mean? we saw each other like two weeks ago". the younger chuckled but also hugged donghyuck back.

"hey! just stick your paper". renjun said with a bit of jealousy and went sticking his paper.

jaemin smirked and break the hug, he then walked towards the small boy, guving him a back hug. "i know hou miss me too". the younger teased.

"s-shut up".

----

"hyung!!!". someone shouted that made the older looked back, he saw jisung running towards him with a big smile on his face.

"why?". mark asked giving the younger a smile.

"chenle is my boyfriend now".

"wait i thought you guys are a thing". mark told raising a brow.

"no...we just hang out back then". jisung said rubbing his nape and looked down at shyness.

mark shake his head and cling his arms at the younger's neck. "c'mon".

-----

donghyuck opened his door and let out a heavy sigh, "just end the school already".

the tanned threw his bag at the couch and as well as his phone. he lazily walked towards the kitchen and grabbed something to eat.

he closed all the doors, grabbing his phone and went upstairs.

he wore something comfortable first, before calling someone.

[babbyyyy~~]

[stop that]

[whyyy??]

[it's cringey]

[i don't freaking care, i miss
you]

[we saw each other six hours
ago, what do you mean]

[no. listen]

[if i ever said i miss you,
i miss your thigh...but i also
miss you---like you you...
but there---]

[just shut up]

[hehe]

[i'll hang up now]

[don't. i love your voice]

[talk for an hour then hang up]

[what would i say?]

[tell me about your day]

donghyuck told the older all about hus day, about how he wanted ice cream, and how he want to marry him, and how he wanted to---you name it.

of course mark couldn't care less he loves how soothing the younger's voice is, he could literally sleep while donghyuck talk endlessly.