↳ ix.

-💔

"woah, yeji i didn't know you study here too." hyuck said, catching up beside yeji.

"i think that's the reason why jaemin invited me." she said in sarcasm.

"oh nana!" yeji shouted across the hallways. the tanned male looked up and smile softly.

"oh come here guys!" nana said and waving his hands in the air, signalling the two to come. "so..how's the party? i heard mark left you. aw poor boy." the younger teased.

"nana shut up." yeji said in between his laugh.

"you guys never changed." the tanned male said shaking his head walking away, and the two still laughing while catching up.

"hey! donghyuck!" the tanned male gulped and froze in the spot after hearing the familiar voice. the younger didn't even bother to turn around to face the older.

"hyuck, someone's calling you." yeji said while tapping the tanned male's shoulder.

"no yeji, dont." jaemin whispered dragging he out "why?" whisper-shouted back.

hyuck turned around slowly. "oh...h-hi..?." the younger said and nervously chuckled.

"c'mon let's find her." the older said while swinging his arm into the younger's neck.

'yup there he goes again'.

----

the school just ended and the tanned male is so ready to yeet himself out of the place. but sadly, luck isn't on his side today.

the older is now dragging the younger out and in to the parking lot. "m-mark...where are we going?" the tanned male said while catching a breath. "why are you such in a hurry."

"no more questions or we'll going to be late." the older responded and forced the tanned male in his car.

"woah...man, you drive?" hyuck asked. the older smiled for a response

------

they are heading towards a billiard place. apparently that's where koeun is right now. and mark being a hoe that he is, he would allow himself there too.

they got out of the car and entered thier selves in. "why would koeun be here in the first place?" the younger asked.

"for real though, i dont know either that's why following here." the older responded.

everything is going completely fine, not until koeun entered the place. you can clearlg see how donghyuck's smile dropped.

and there goes mark attention again at fricking, koeun.

he followed koeun with his eyes and reciting what the girl was doing. 'and there goes my day again. seeing mark attention to koeun, and koeun is with his group of girls...and...a boy?'. hyuck said in his thought as he tilted his head.

"mark-why is koeun-" the younger was about to asked the older when his not in his sight anymore.

he saw a man flirting with koeun. yup. his man. 'ho-wha-just how.' the younger thought and glared at the older who is now sitting beside koeun.

'mark..why can't you see me?'.

----

the tanned male decided to just leave the older at the place, and also shrugging the feelings away.

it is almost past six and the younger decided to take a walk in the park, letting his mind relax for just a couple of hours.

"what was i even expecting?!?" donghyuck said in between his silent sobs, while kicking some small rock.

"why. just why!" the tanned male shouted, and powerfully kicked a big rock. as he was about to lose his balance, someone catch him by the waist.

"hey, are you okay?" a tall man asked.

the tanned male immediately detached himself from the stranger, "oh...im johnny, dont worry i dont bite." the tall male said jokingly, and smiled.

"oh...haha...im. hyuck." the tanned male introduced himself awkwardly. "um..how did you even catch me?"

"this is kinda weird, but um...i was just walking on the streets when i heard a voice and i followed it, and somehow stumbled you..?" the tall male rapidly said not even stoping to breath.

"ok, i get it." the tanned male smiled.

"well, um are you ok tho?" the tall male asked worried.

the tanned male let out a deep sigh, and look at his shoes before answering. "no." physically no, and mentally no.

"ok, im not gonna ask more questions, i know im a stranger, but you can count on me". the older said while caressing the younger's back.

the tanned male smile and mouthed a 'thank you'. they decided to walk down the streets, still having their little conversation trying to know each other.

----

and on the other hand. mark is now leaving the place knowing that koeun is on her way home too. just then when he was about to walk through the streets completely, he remembered someone. Donghyuck.

"wait, i bring him with me, didn't i?" mark mumbled. he started his track while ruffling his hair in annoyance. it happen again.

he is too cught up at his feelings, didn't even realize, someone is also getting hurt.