↳ xix.

-💔

the two just got out of the house and walked towards the younger's car. when the tanned male is about to opened it, the older held his hand, stopping him, "i'm gonna drive". the younger said.

mark just agreed and walked towards the passenger seat.

the younger started the car and drove somewhere, where he could compose himself--thierselves properly.

in between the drive, the older placed his hands in the younger's inner thigs, caressing it.

"mark, im driving". donghyuck whined, still can't do anything, because his hands are placed in the steering wheel.

"it's ok, just drive". the older shrugged while smirking.

----

they arrived the place and both exited the car.

the older decided to just spend the whole day today with the younger. "you'll buy me anything? like ANYTHING?". the younger asked like a kid wanting a candy.

the older nodded, smiling. mark grabbed the younger's hand and both enetered the mall.

~~

"mark-hyung stay, im going to the washroom". the tanned male said and leave the older in one of the benches.

ten minutes passed donghyuck still not coming back, i mean like ten minutes is not even that long but mark is getting a little worried, ok maybe very worried.

he could sense that thier are a lot of girls looking at him, but deciding to just ignored it.

one woman walked closer to the older, but mark still not noticing it.

the woman placed his hands on the older shoulder, clearly trying to flirt. the older just wants to ignored it but not until she started caressing the black haired boy.

"heyy, i'm single". the woman said in a flirt tone.

"well i'm not". the older replied taking the hand off of him. he saw the younger standing in front of him glaring.

mark walked towards the younger, snaking his arms around the younger's small waist. "ohh, he's a he?". the girl snorted.

the younger is so ready to beat the hell out of him, but avoiding to make a scene.

"i was worried". the older said grabbing away the tanned male who's still glaring at the girl.

"i was gone 10 minutes mark. what do you mean". donghyuck replied in a cold tone.

hearing the younger's tone, made the older dropped his jaw. he never once expected the younger to have a side like that.

"i-ice c-cream?". mark asked hesitantly, afraid to hear the younger's tone once more.

donghyuck nodding, mark sighed in relief.

-----

the two ordering thier ice creams, and sat at one of the tables. "i hate that, i love so much. i can't even get mad at you". donghyuck stated mouth filled with ice cream.

seeing the ice cream dripped down on the younger's chin, mark got an idea.

he lifted the younger's chin making him look at each other's eyes. and with that, the older impatiently smashed thier lips together earning a gasp from the younger.