↳ x.

—💔

it's been a week and the younger isn't himself anymore you could see it in his eyes, he is so down.

everytime mark saw koeun the scenarios is the still the same.

mark saw koeun, then followed her, then donghyuck will do something to make her jealous, and after that donghyuck would be alone again, then escaping the situation, and lastly running away like there's no tomorrow.

he can totally predict what is about to happen. it's like, in a cycle that never stops.

he doesn't come to school anymore, if there's a possibility that he'll come, you can notice that he's down, and always looking at the ground.

of course mark doesn't notice it, too busy for that shits.

but someone notice all of it, donghyuck don't need to tell him, he just knows. he knows him too well.

but this time, the tanned male decided to come to school, he doesn't know either why he decided to do that, i guess he just followrd his mind, i guess.

it's early in the morning, the tanned male is now currently walking toward his class, but somethings strange.

he decided to shrug the fishy atmosphere, and went ahead to his class.

----

it's in the afternoon and the class has come to an end, he found it strange when he doesn't saw a single mark in his sight.

it's not like he wants to see mark, and do the same event agin and again, be on the other side of him, he can't help but to worry.

"well, i guess i wont suffer anymore." he mumbled to himself.

he decided to walk home, head low.

he reached the school gate when he heard screams and punches.

he widend his eyes when he saw mark being beat up.

"dont you dare go near koeun again."

"if i see you one more time with koeun, this isn't the worst it can get."

"here! here! he is the one!" the tanned male screamed pretending to call someone.

they left mark and ran away, the tanned male run towards mark. he saw mark catching his breath, holding his stomach, and wincing in pain.

the older hugged the younger tightly and cried. "hyuck.."

"okay no time for drama, im going to walk you home." the tanned male coldly said and dragged the older home.

-----

"are they the same person?" the tanned male asked while dabbing the ointment.

"yes..." the older replied in a whisper.

the tanned male looked at the older's face and worry started to fill him up again. he observed the older intensely, while the older closed his eyes. "stop looking at me." the older said while eyes closed and smirking.

"bold of you to assume i was looking at you."

the tanned male stand up and walked away, too bad the older caught him.
"don't leave."

"im just-" before the younger could reply, mark pulled him into his lap and smashed their lips together.

the tanned male had his eyes wide open, and didn't reply at first, until the older bit his bottom lip asking for entrance.

the younger moaned. and he swear he could feel the older smirking.

they just sat there savoring each other harshly. donghyuck didn't know why he didnt pull at first, maybe him too is enjoying it.

not until he was about to lose his breath, he patted the older's shoulder signaling that he's out of breath.

the older didn't reply, instead he put his tounge in. the younger couldn't take it anymore, he tried to pull back but the older still followed his lips.

"your a one thirsty hoe." the tanned male said and got up, returning the ointments back.

the older is now a blushing mess, smiling like an idiot.

"THAT WAS MY FIRST!" the younger male shouted across the kitchen not looking at the older.

"ME TOO." the older shouted back.

the tanned male widend his eyes and looked back at the older. "but...wh- that's good." the younger said whispering the last part.

"i know baby."

the younger turned around as quickly as possible and blushed.