↳ iv.

-💔

Its been a week since the whole 'pretend boyfriend' happened. hyuck, himseld himself also cannot believe he survived that.

cause he knows himself, he liked that boy.

mark and hyuck made an agreement to meet in the locker every morning, cause that's where his crush hangs out.

the younger is just walking through the halls, when someone shouted his name, he doesn't look back because he's expecting it to be his bestfriend, but someone called his nickname with a deep voice.

he turned around and saw a tall guy, 80% legs, 20% hands.

"oh." hyuck thought. "you transffered here?" the tall guy asked.

"is it not obvious yet?" donghyuck asked in annyonce.

"ok calm down, my frien-" someone cutted the tall guy's sentence.

mark just got in the school, he was about to approach hyuck when he saw a tall man giggling with the younger.

'mark i just wanted to remind you that you're not Jealous' mark scloding himself with his thoughts.

mark approached the younger ignoring the fact that his having a conversation with someone. "hyuck c'mon." mark said with no tone.

hyuck just nodded as a response. "ill see you around, lucas hyung!" hyuck said softly.

mark just glared at the tall man as he dragged the younger with him.

"ok...calm the fuck down." hyuck whisper-shouted.

"how am i supposed to calm down, when im jel-" mark stopped realizing what he was about to say.

"what...?" the younger asked worriedly because of the older spacing out and walking slowly than before. "just walk." mark responed coldly.

-----

hyuck's class is about to start when a their proffesor came inside the classroom with a new boy following.

"i need y'all to shut the frick up im going to introduce someone." he announced. "so we have a new student right here, right now, i need you all to treat him nicely, beacuse he is rich as fuck." the teacher said as he whispered-yell the last sentence.

hyuck. haha. he didn't care at all, he was just looking at the window with his airpods on covering it with a hood so the teacher won't notice.

the younger bop he's head as he listening to the music when the their proffesor called his name.

"mr. lee raised your hand!" the proffesor shouted.

"ok renjun-sweetie, you're going to sit right beside him." the teacher said softly an carefuly to the new student.

hyuck rolled his eyes on his proffesor because of the different treatment.

"hi...umm..im renjun." renjun said extending his hands to hyuck.

"i know." hyuck said. this actually one of the reason why his first impressions is bad. he's not good at first impressions. but trust me he's actually a softie.

"can we possibly...maybe...probably...

hang out at lunch...??" renjun asked nervously.

"of course." hyuck responed.

renjun sighed. not realizing his holding a breath.

🌼

bye bitch🤠