↳ xxi.

-💔

"hey yeji, where would you spend your christmas?". donghyuck asked through the phone. "then you'll be coming with me".

"so.. that means you're together now?".

"no that's cool".

donghyuck ended the call and walked towards the counter. the mall is a little crowded at this point where christmas is near, so the place may not be comfortable.

holding the olders hands they both exited the mall with the younger inhaling fresh air.

"i told you that place is crowded". mark said snaking his hands on the tanned male's small waist.

"ioncare". donghyuck said shrugging.

-----

christmas eve. [24|12]
19:30

jisung is the first person to arrived at chenle's house, knocking at the door he was met by chenle's mom, Mrs. Zhong.

jisung greeted then mrs. zhong let him in.

he waited at couch for the others to come. exactly by that, jeno, jaemin and renjun arrived.

then yeji and ryujin arrived.

lastly mark and donhyuck arrived with johnny and his boyfriend.

~~

they all went and sat at couch with johnny introducing himself on mark, "hi i'm johnny, i'm donghyuck's friend". they both shaked hands.

chenle marched towards the living room jumping on the younger's arms, he snuggled himself on jisung's neck before pecking it.

"i love you". chenle whispered, but loud enough for everyone to hear, and mrs. zhong too.

"that's enough, dinner is ready". chenle's mom said.

~~

they all sterted eating dinner with thier lover's by thier sides, chatting and laughing is heard all iver the dining.

embracing the feel of joy, donghyuck feels like he was the happiest out of all the happiest person oN earth.

after the superior they had mrs. park led them backyard, with a campfire.
even chenle didn't know they had that big of a back yard.

"woah, chenle. you had a backyard like this?". jisung asked, jaw: dropped.

"even i didn't know we had a backyard". chenle giggled.

they sat at one of the oak chairs, and they are given a blanket each for every couple.

donghyuck, mark

chenle, jisung

johnny, ten

yeji, ryujin

jeno, jaemin and surprisingly
renjun is between them.

grabbing some marshmallows, they started sticking on the stick, and putting it against the fire.

~~

23:56

4..
3..
2..
1..
counting down. the clock struck on 12.

donghyuck looked at mark and smiled, "merry christmas, baby". mark told and pulled thier lips together.

under the blankets, his hands travelled towards his tigh and begin caressing it.

with donghyuck pulling mark by his nape trying to deepened the kiss.

"umm.. guys, not to be that person tho, but we're still here". johnny's boyfriend chuckled.

"yeah, i think we should leave". jisung interrupted.

donghyuck hide his face on both his hands in shyness as all of his friends leave, leaving them both with the warm fire.

when his friends are nowhere to be seen, donghyuck shifted himself on the older's lap and continued what's been interrupted.

older's hand snaking inside the younger's hoodie caressing his waist.

lips dancing in sync with the younger's gripping a handful of mark's hair.

breaking the kiss only to say "i love you" and closed the gap between two.
the younger snuggled his head on the older, embracing mark's presence.

----

christmas morning..

morning breeze has been filled through the whole house, they all sat at the living room and gave each other thier presents.

opening thier presents at the same time, squealing and a lot of 'thank you' was heard.

all got thier gift in thier hand, when chenle's mom called, "you could have breakfast first, if you all want to".

all agreed and sat thier selves on the tables.

"so.. who's ready for hell?". yeji started, getting a playful slap from her girlfriend.

"bitch? we still celebrating new year". donghyuck scoffed taking a sip if his coffee.

"yeah right". yeji said while chuckling.

----

this is not too detailed, but
meRRY CHRISTMAS!!💖

vote
✔comment