↳ xx.

-💔

"so we, teachers decided to give all students a 3 week break. enough for you to spend time with your families and friends. and with that, get out of my class". the teacher announced.

the class immediately filled with zippers closing, shouting, clapping thier hands, all excited to get the hell out of the class.

all of the students ran out of the class, with a few students left including renjun, donghyuck, and jaemin.

"so what's you're plan?". donghyuck said, and started cleaning his stuffs.

"do you want to like gather up? like you know, in someone's house or something?". the smaller boy stated.

"yeah. i'm hella fine with that". jaemin said and they all run out of the room.

the three is met by a not so tall, tall man, greeting the younger male. "hey, baby". the older said and snaking his hands on the younger's waist.

both jaemin and renjun cooed in disgust, "mark, we're palnning on spending christmas together, you hood with that". jaemin asked.

"yeah". mark replied still eyes fixed on the younger's face, making the tanned male all shy and flustered.

"yeah okay, do you're thing we'll be leaving now". renjun said dragging jaemin away out of the building.

they started walking through the hallways, when they met koeun on the way, "oohh.. i see". the girl teased looking at the two lovers.

"shut up". mark shyly said with the younger hiding his face on his sweater paws.

----

8:28 p.m
💗who made this groupchat💗

renjun
guys

jaemin
y'all okay spending
christmas together?

jeno
yes baby

jaemin
stop ><

donghyuck
ew

mark
das disgusting

chenle
ikr

jisung
i'm fine

jisung
i want to spend christmas
with u all :3

jaemin
chenle shut up?
are u going or not?

chenle
yea. my house is available
if we still don't have a place yet.

donghyuck
we don't have a place yet! we
should do it in you're house

jaemin
so is everything good?

jeno
yes we're good.

jisung
^

mark
^^

donghyuck
oggie.

the tanned male turned his phone off and walking towards his bathroom when his phone went off again.

markiiee💖

accept or decline

accept or decline

[hey, baby]

[hyung?]

[why?]

[are you doing to sleep yet?]

[no, i was about to take a shower,
why]

[open up]

the younger boy ended the call and run fastly on the front door. opening the door, he saw the older in thick clothes hugging his body. "hyung, what are you doing? it's so late at night?". donghyuck said dragging mark inside the house.

"did you not want to see me?". the older asked and childishly pouted.

"no--i.. it's just cold outside". the tanned male scolded, mark wrapped his arms around donghyuck as a reply, and snuggling his face on the tanned male's neck.

"can i stay here?". the older asked in whisper. the younger nod and lead mark on his bedroom.

"wait here, i'm gonna shower". donghyuck said grabbing a piece of hoodie and pajamas.

mark nodded and the younger went a head to take a shower.

soon enough, a good thirty minutes he came out of the bathroom, he saw the older playing on his phone, still not noticing that he's done.

he tiptoed on the bed and harshly hugged mark's waist, making the older flinched. "you didn't even notice me". the younger said pouting.

"i'm sorry". mark said turning his phone off and also started cuddling the younger.

"yeah, whatever. let's sleep". donghyuck said shrugging, starting to loosen his grip at the older.

that made the older tightened his grip more, wanting more of his touch. donghyuck is clearly upset but still found it cute.

"look at me". as donghyuck looked up at mark, he was met by a soft lips against his.

realizing mark kissed him, he bit the older's lip a little too harsh making the older groaned.

"why you do that". the older said breaking the kiss.

"i'm sleepy". donghyuck replied, and started closing his eyes. the older did the same too. "can i just be trapped in your arms forever?". the younger mumbled but enough for the older to hear.

hearing that made the older melt, "goodnight, baby". mark whispered, leaving a peck at donghyuck's forehead.

----
vote
comment