↳ xviii.

-💔

donghyuck woke up by a loud alarm, he lazily reached for it and was about to stood up.

realizing someone is pulling him back, a smile crept up his face caressing the older's hair.

events from yesterday suddenly composed inside his head, he blankly looked at the older's face, mumbling a thousand sorry.

"im sorry, im so sorry, sorrysorrysorrysorr--". the younger mumbled but got cutted when the older pressed his lips into the younger.

"why?" the older whispered in a raspy voice.

"i'm sorry, for not letting you explained first. i'm sorry for being selfish. i'm sor--". mark shushed him, caressing his tanned cheeks.

thousands and millions of thoughts flew around donghyuck's head. he feels like the while world stopped, it's like last week he just wanted to move to the other side of the world.

he snuggled closely to mark feeling like his whole life depends on it and was rudely interrupted by a loud ass noise, knock on the door.

the younger was about to detached himself completely off of the older, "i'll get it". the older said and stood up.

the older opened the door and saw a panting younger, hands on his knees and clearly out of breath.

"jaemin..? what happened". the older asked and crouched down to match the younger's height.

donghyuck heard jaemin's name and rashly stood up, skipping towards the door. "a fucking drunk man is chasing me, move". jaemin said and walked inside without permission.

"it's freezing outside, why the hell are you sweating?". the older asked and licked the door behind.

the tanned male stood in front of the younger and placed his hands on his hips. "where are you going this early in the morning?". donghyuck asked lifting a brow up.

"i was heading at jeno's house and surprised him". jaemin said and pouted.

donghyuck snorted and started mocking jaemin's words. "get the hell out here, and go to jeno".

"you literally just going to do me like that?". the younger said and placed his hands on his chest as if his shot. "all this time donghyuck..". jaemin said wiping his invisible tears.

"just get the gell out". donghyuck said, 'shooing' the younger.

"ok, first of all why is mark here? and second, WHY IS MARK HERE??". the younger asked with full-on shook.

the tanned male become a blushing mess and hide his face onto one of the pillows. "well..". the older started. "i.. k-kinda c-confessed to him". the older continued whispering the last part.

he looked at the younger with a mouth forming into an 'o', "so.. that's why you want me to leave?". the younger asked squinting his eyes.

donghyuck jolted his head up and, "no, jaemin no. that not wh--". donghyuck defended.

"suree~~". jaemin said in a teasing tone, wiggling his eyebrows. he closed the door and went to jeno.

the two looked at both eyes and immediately looked away getting more emmbarssed.

the younger still looking blankly somewhere not noticing that the older is walking towards him.

mark sat on the younger's lap, completely making donghyuck flustered. "it's not like it's our first time, tho". the older stated in a teasing tone.

"mark wh-".

"sshh". the older placed his finger on top of the older's lips and started moving it down, stopping at his collarbone.

and without warning mark swiftly attach there lips together, lips dancing in sync.

mark wanted more. biting the younger's mouth and inserting a tounge in. kiss started pacing down on the younger's neck.

mark started off by planting wet kisses. caressing the younger's hair, he then started sucking the tanned male's neck, wanting to hear the cute moans the younger make.

the older broke thier seession and looked--intensely observing the younger's features.

he burried his face on the younger's neck and started pecking it, "i'm so so sorry for playing you're feelings. i'm sorry for not realizing sooner, i'm sorr--".

"can you shut up? you know damn well i love you". donghyuck giggled.

"can i at least make it up for you?". the older said pouting

"so am i a top now?". the tanned male said jokingly, but mark seems to take it seriously.

"let's see then". mark teased back

the tanned male's whole face flushed, and playfully punched the older's chest.

"stand up, we haven't even had breakfast". the younger said.

"i already had it tho". the older stood up, smirking.

----

im verry sorry for this chapter.
i can't form words right now.

okay bye 😙💕

vote
✔comment