↳ v.

-💔

ring!

donghyuck groaned before rolling over to turn off the alarm. but before he could reach the alarm, someone did.

"good mother fucking morning, bitch." a deep voice said.

mark leaned in the door frame as he wait for the younger to woke up.

hyuck opened his eyes halfway and searched for the voice.

"there he is my knight and shin-"

hyuck widend his eyes in realiZation.
"how did you know my house?!?"
hyuck said while panicking.

"jeno told me." the older said calmly.

oh. jeno. right. he completely forgot about jaemins boyfriend or whatever.

"ok but like ask permession or something, god." the younger spoke.

as the younger flipped his body, now burrying his face in the middle of his pillows. the oldest thought of an idea. 'this bitch wont get up'. mark hovers on top of hyuck and sit on his but cheeks.

the younger widend his eyes. "what the fuck are you doing?!"

"waking up my haechanie~~" mark said with an aegyo tone.

the younger blushed, and turn himself so he could face the older. the younger caressed his the older's hair. "ok markiee hyungg~~" the younger teased back.

"okayyyy~~" (i know you can hear mark say this ) the older blushed not expecting the younger fo teased back.

"oooohh... is my markiee hyung blushing??" the younger teased again and gave a teasing look.

mark just walked out of the younger's room. yup. still blushing. 'woah, didn't know i did that'. the older thought.

hyuck dragged himself to the bathroom to take a shower. minuets later~~

the younger had finished washing and wrapped himself with a towel on his waist.

"umm... can i borrow your charg-" the older stopped because of the view he seeing. he didnt even notice that he was admiring the younger for that long.

the younger smirked. "take a picture of it, maybe it'll last long." the younger cuts the older looking session.

the older not mnowing what to do, just closed the door and scream internally but mentally. 'mark i know you like someone, but i also know you're straight as a noodle'. mark thought nagging himself.

-----

hyuck is walking through the hallways with his boyfriend beside him. the younger is looking around, when he noticed that his boyfriend's crush is coming.

he aggressively held the older hand without a permission.

"hyuck wh-" the older was about to speak when the younger shakes his hand for signal that his crush is coming.

the older just played along and interwined thier finger. now a curve is forming in both of his mouth, knowing that the younger knows what's his doing. the older smirked.